Valentine's Day Part 2

Fatima: I have gifts for you as well babe.
Zac: Ok baby after we eat this good food & have dessert I will be glad to open them.
Fatima: Ok baby.
Zac: So overall what would you rate today?
Fatima: Off the charts you did amazing. I'm ready to see how the rest of the night will go.
Zac: oh I got you trust me. I'm not done just yet.
Fatima thinks what the hell else could this man have for me I mean he damn near gave me the world today.
So they eat & enjoy'a each other's company. A hour later after they eat Zac has 2 more gifts for Fatima.
Zac: I have 2 more gifts for you babe.
Fatima: Zac are you serious?
Zac: Yes I am.
1 is in a gift bag & the other is in a box.
Zac: Ok here ya go open it.
Gift #5 is the lingerie set he picked up from the mall that day that they went. Gift #2 is the necklace he got with Zae's name on it.
Fatima: Babe omg thank you so much as she opens up the necklace. I love it. She kisses him. She laughs when she opens up the box with the lingerie at least Zac has good taste cause it's actually something she would of bought herself to wear.
Fatima: Oh I see where this is going she saids. Again thanks babe for all of my gifts I love them & I love you.
Zac: Yes glad u do. Your welcome you deserve them all & more. I love you back.
Fatima: I bet u do.
Zac: Now let me get you out that dress that I been wanting to take you out of since you got into it.
Fatima: Wait babe give me 10 so that I can give you your gifts first.
Zac: Ok you got 9 mins & 59 seconds.
Fatima: You pushing it.
Zac: Ok my bad. He jokes.
Fatima: So here are your gifts I hope you love them babe.
Zac opens up gift #1 which is a similar necklace to hers that he got her with Zae's name on it.
Zac: Oooouuu babe I like this it's nice thanks babe I love it. Great minds definitely think alike.
Fatima: Your welcome that why I was so happy when I seen that you got my necklace cause I knew I had got you 1 too.
Zac: Well I love it bae.
Zac opens up gift #3 it's Gucci & Dior cologne.
Zac: Ok big spender I see you he saids. Thank you love.
Fatima: Your welcome daddy.
Zac opens gift #3 it's 2 Gucci & Dior shirts with matching slides to go with.
Zac: Damn babe you went all out on a nigga. Thank you baller. He jokes. I love them all Wifey.
Fatima: You really like them babe?
Zac: Hell yea I do thank you I love all of them.
Fatima: Your welcome husband you deserve it. I love you.
Zac: I love you too. Now let's get it popping in here.
Fatima: You just so ready huh?
Zac: Yep now go change & I'll be waiting on ya.
Fatima goes to the bathroom & changes.
Zac goes over to the bed & takes off his clothes except for his briefs.
Fatima changes into the lingerie set & looks in the mirror & saids na he ain't ready for this but he better get ready. She smiles & walks out the bathroom.
Zac: Damnnnnnnn baby look at you, looking all thick & shit. His dick gets hard asf.
Fatima: Thank you Zaddy. She notices his dick is hard & starts to rub on it.
Zac: Oh so that's how you feeling huh?
Fatima: You damn right now fuck me & make love to me until I beg you to stop.
Zac: Yes ma'am you ain't gotta tell me twice. Bring that ass here.
Fatima lays down & Zac gets on top of her & starts to kiss her neck, then he kisses her lips they moaning in the kiss he stops looks her in the eyes & saids I love you. Fatima saids I love you too. Zac then starts to kiss her again he kisses down to her titties kisses them he starts to lick, suck her nipples she moans out mmmmm Zac yes baby.  Zac starts to rub on her pussy he doesn't have to get her wet cause she's soaked he rubs on her clit gently while sucking on her nipples still, Fatima is loving the pleasure that she's getting. Zac is looking at her in her eyes she's trying to keep her eyes open but the pleasure she's getting is making it hard for her. Zac goes from sucking her nipples to flicking them with his tongue he saids let it go Fatima let that pussy cum baby give it to me. Fatima starts to breathe harder & she cums  hard. Shhhhhiiiiit she saids. Zac winks at her & saids come here take that shit off  let me eat that juicy pussy. He takes off her thong & starts to eat her while looking into her eyes he puts in 2 fingers & fucks her while sucking on her clit it doesn't take long before he makes her cum again. Zaaacccc she saids as she's cumming. She lays there for a min catching her breathe Zac: You good?
Fatima: I'm great she smiles. I wanna ride you.
Zac: Ok climb on daddy.
Fatima gets on top & puts him in her it's tight but it adjusts & she bounces on his dick while he's helping her take it with his hands on her ass. Zac saids damn girl fuck this dick yo pussy so damn wet Fuck Fatima just like that. He stops her & fucks her she throws her head back & her titties bouncing in his face & her wet pussy all over his dick is enough to make him explode. He saids fuuucckk I'm bout to cum he cums all in her & she cums at the same time. He's not ready to stop so he continues to fuck her & he saids yes that's right we fucking right through these nuts he saids now bend that ass over & give me that pussy she does as she's told. He goes in & he fucks her deep Mmmm fuck you dripping all over my dick I'm trying to make that pussy squirt. She throws it back & he catches it he doesn't miss a beat he pulls her close to him & he rubs her clit & on her titties whispers in her ear you like this shit? Fatima saids yeeesss I do daddy mmmm good he saids cum for daddy ok baby yessss daddy here I cum he smacks her ass & she squirts on him & his dick. He doesn't stop he pounds her until he nuts. They lay there for 30 mins & then they go shower. It's 3 am now & they going at it again in the shower. Fatima cums once again & then she starts to suck on Zac & he's about to nut. He cums, they wash up again & finally get out. It's 4 now they lay down, Fatima lays on Zac's chest & looks him in his eyes.
Fatima: Thanks bae today was really beautiful I really enjoyed the whole day/night. You really showed me love & I'm blessed, thankful & grateful I love you Zac.
Zac: Anything for you beautiful your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed everything thank you for everything, I love you too Fatima.
Zac kisses Fatima & saids good night
She laughs & saids don't you mean good morning?
Zac: Good night woman
Fatima: Good night bae.