Brooklyn baby

It's Friday & they are about to board the plane & go to Brooklyn for the holidays to spend Christmas & New Year's with Zac's Family. Zac has secretly contacted Fatima's family too so that she can see them. Since Philly isn't that far from New York. 2 hours later they arrive in Brooklyn, Zac rented them a car so that they could come & go where they needed to as they pleased.
Zac: babe I got us a suite so that when it's time to get nasty we don't have to worry about anybody hearing you since your so loud & don't know what quiet is.
Fatima: ha ha your funny.
Zac: It's ok baby I like hearing you.
Fatima: mmmm I bet you do.
Zac smiles at her & she smiles back.
Fatima: you excited to see your parents bae?
Zac: yes i am it will be their first time meeting Zatima in person.
Fatima: wow it sure is.
Zac: so were going to drop off our bags at the room & then go to my parents house.
Fatima: ok babe sounds like a plan.
They arrive at the hotel check in & drop off their bags & head to his parents house.
30 mins they arrive at Zac's parents house
Zac sr: They're here love
Isabella: oh my gosh I can't wait to meet our granddaughter.
Zac: hey ma hey dad this is your granddaughter Zatima Forever Taylor.
Isabella: oh my gosh awwww look at her she looks just like you son.
Zac sr: She most certainly does, she is beautiful.
Zac: Thanks mom & dad.
Fatima: hello how are y'all it's definitely been a while I missed you guys.
Isabella: hello sweet Fatima you get more beautiful each time darling. How have you been?
Zac sr: hello Fatima good to see ya &
how are you?
Fatima: I am great your son is amazing i love him so much you guys did a hell of a job I couldn't be happier.
Isabella: awwww we definitely did our best.
Zac sr: we sure did hun the boy was hell tho laughing but we made it
They all laugh
Fatima: awwww y'all are still so sweet & cute after all these years i love it. I know that will be Zac & i years from now.
Zac: You know it baby looks at Fatima & smiles. Fatima smiles back.
Zac: we have some news mom & dad
Fatima is expecting again she is 8 weeks .
His parents cheer awww congratulations son they all hug.
Isabella: so how are you feeling so far, as she holds Zatima?
Fatima: Ma I am feeling pretty good so far so good.
Isabella: Great to hear, so what you guys hoping for this time?
Fatima: Zac definitely wants a boy & honestly I do too.
Zac yells out let's gooo & they all laugh
Smells good in here Ma what you did you cook Zac saids?
Isabella: pot roast, potatoes, greens & macaroni & cheese with Triple Chocolate cake for dessert.
Zac: mmm yes ma sounds delicious.
Fatima: sure does ma.
Isabella: ok I made plenty let's go eat.
They all go to kitchen & sit down at the table they eat chat catch up & enjoy each other's company.
Zac: This is good ma you put your foot in this.
Fatima: Sure is ma you did that.
Isabella: Thanks darlings.
Zac sr: Is quiet cause he's eating.
Isabell: I can't get over how beautiful my granddaughter is how much she looks like you son.
Fatima: I know ma that is his twin. 
Zac: I know ma she is.
Fatima: I'm hoping the next 1 will look like me if Zac doesn't steal the looks get that lucky again.
Zac: Well baby I got strong genes what can I say.
Fatima looks at him & saids apparently.
Zac: It's ok baby I'm sure our son will be your twin with my charm.
Fatima: That would be nice.
Zac: yes it would be.
Zac sr: So son how is business going?
Zac: Dad it is going great, we have flipped & sold 10 houses so far.
Fatima: Yes my baby is doing the damn thing.
Zac sr: That's great happy to see you guys doing so well.
Zac: Thanks dad we are going to be buying a new house ourselves before the baby gets here.
Isabella: Ok congrats you guys that's great news. You guys have all the best news I love it. Just shows how good you all are & blessed.
Zac: Thank ma we try.
Fatima: We sure do babe. She smiles
Isabella: So your Sister & brother in law will be here Sunday.
Zac: Great I can't wait to see Renee & Andrew.
Fatima: oh yay that's exciting.
Zac: Thank for dinner ma we should head back to the room to get some rest it's been a long day & we need to get Zatima into bed too.
Isabella: Ok son but I was wondering if we could keep her overnight so that you guys could get a good nights sleep.
Fatima: No ma we couldn't.
Zac: Yes ma thanks but we're use to it by now but we appreciate it.
Zac sr: No son we really don't mind we insist we wanna bond a little with our granddaughter if that is ok?
Fatima: babe
Zac: yes baby
Fatima looks at Zac
Zac: what ya thinking?
Fatima: I mean 1 night couldn't hurt I guess.
Zac: ok babe if your cool with it then so am I.
Fatima: ok if she is too much we will come back & get her ma we promise.
Isabella: Non sense we made it through with Zac I'm sure that we can make it through with our lil sweet granddaughter.
Fatima: ok we're only 20 mins away call us if you need anything please.
Zac: yes ma just call us & we'll coming running.
Zac sr: We got it son. You guys go get a good nights rest.
Isabella: love you guys see you tomorrow.  They kiss Zatima say their goodbyes & leave. They head back their room & on the way back.
Zac looks at Fatima & grabs her hand & saids babe she'll be just fine she is in good hands.
Fatima: I know babe thanks for that.
Zac: Your welcome, I'm ready to shower & relax. I don't know about a good nights rest tho I got something on my mind. He smirks
Fatima: Me too I like the way you think daddy.
They arrive at the hotel & they go up to their room. Zac goes to start their shower. They get in & it's ON. Zac starts to kiss Fatima lips then he starts to kiss her neck & he caresses her body. They both moan into the kiss. Zac saids you like it baby. Fatima saids a soft yessss. Don't stop she saids. Oh I'm not going to until you beg for it. Mmmmm Fatima saids. Zac starts to sucks on her nipples gently. He then lifts her up & slips a finger in her already wet pussy she moans mmm yes right that feels so good daddy. You like that Zac saids mmm yes I love it baby. Mmmm you wanna cum for me baby Zac saids mmmm yes I can feel it she saids he holds her up & licks her pussy while still fingering her he licks & flicks her clit with his tongue he feels her cumming he saids yes cum for me baby mmmm shhhiiittt yes Zaccccc I'm cumming she saids give it to me he saids she creams in his mouth & all over his fingers. He puts her down & she's outta breath now. They finish showering & get out. Zac picks Fatima up & carries her over to the bed. He spreads her legs apart & dives into eating her again. Fatima looks at him eating her pussy & bites her lips, she moans rubs his head & saids yes mmm daddy eat that shit. He makes her cum shhhiiittt she saids. She then gets up after cumming & pushes Zac down on to the bed & gives him head she deep throats him he moans fuck Ti get that shit baby. He saids shittt you going to make me cum baby fuck she then stops & gets on top of him & rides him she bounces up & down on him & leans down to kiss Zac. He saids fuck Ti that shit wet & you feel so good, she goes harder on his dick & cums fuuucckkk she yells Zac saids get up baby let daddy fuck you now he puts it in roughly & that causes her to moan loud asf & say damn Zaddy fuck me mmm just like that yes mmm fuck this pussy up shhhiitt I'm bout to cum Zac goes harder & he doesn't stop. She's outta breath now & saids Zac fuck I can't take it no more baby, he saids yea you can baby give it me don't tap out on me now. He saids fuck I'm going to cum baby she starts to throw it back & Zac explodes all inside of her. He's outta breath now and lays down next to Fatima.
Fatima: damn baby that was amazing you put it down daddy thank you.
Zac: yes I did & that pussy was wet asf Ti.
Fatima: you made it that way babe.
Zac: I did didn't I?
Fatima: yes u did. Think we should call & check on Zatima babe?
Zac: It's too late babe she is good I'm sure of it.
Fatima: ok your right babe. You tired?
Zac: A little bit babe how about you?
Fatima: yes I am let's get some rest babe.
Zac: ok baby I love you.
Fatima: I love you more.
Zac lays down & Fatima lays on his chest & they kiss & fall alseep.
The next day they wake up at 10 & shower. After they shower they get dressed & have breakfast. Zac calls his parents.
Zac: hey how are you guys how is Zatima?
Isabella: she is fine son she did great she only woke up once & after she was fed & changed she went back to sleep. Did u guys get some rest?
Zac: yes we did thank you guys again, we appreciate it. We will be over soon.
Isabella: ok son y'all take ya time it's no rush we're good over here I promise.
Fatima: ok ma we will see y'all soon, love you guys.
Zac hangs up & Zac saids let's get a quickie in babe they said that they good.
Fatima: No babe I'm sore from last night.
Zac: I won't hurt you I promise, just let me get a lil bit.
Fatima: Aight damn you got 20 mins Zac.
Zac: That's all I need babe now come here & give me my pussy. She takes off her clothes & he takes off his. He gets on top of her & kisses her & rubs her nipples he then goes down to her pussy & licks her clit to get her wet then he gets up between her legs & rub his dick on her clit teases her before fucking her he goes in & she moans mmmm yes Zac just like that he fucks her hard & deep they cum at the same time. They get up shower quickly & put their clothes back on & leave. 20 mins later they arrive at his parents house.
Zac: hey ma hey dad & heey baby girl daddy missed you. He goes to get Zatima from his mom & he kisses her.
Fatima: hey how are y'all hope she didn't make y'all too tired. Heeey mamas mama missed you my sweet girl.
Isabella: No baby she was no trouble at all.
Zac sr: yes she was angel we really enjoyed our time with her.
Fatima: awww Zac let me see her
Zac hands her to Fatima & she kisses her & hugs her, awww mommy missed you so much. Zatima smiles.
Zac: so what are the plans for today you guys?
Isabella: Well I thought we could all go to the mall.
Fatima: ok ma that sounds good to me.
Zac: yes sounds like a plan. It's cold out we gotta bundle her up babe.
Fatima: yes babe it is freezing out.
So they all leave out together & go to the mall. They all shop for 2 hours & then go back to the house.
Sunday comes & Zac sister Renee & her husband Andrew arrive.
Renee: Hey bro where is my niece at oh my goodness let me see her. Hey sis she saids to Fatima.
Fatima: heey sis
Andrew: hey bro how are you?
They dap
Zac: hey I am good bro how have y'all been it's been a min?
Andrew: we're good bro, how have y'all been?
Renee: We have some news everyone while holding Zatima. We're expecting
Fatima: funny sis so am I wow this is great
Renee: how far along are you?
Fatima: 8 weeks sis. You?
Renee: 7 weeks awww were right behind each other.
Fatima: yes we are, I'm excited sis.
Zac sr: hey baby girl hey Andrew congrats
Isabella: all my babies having babies. I'm so happy.
The next day is Christmas Eve the women & Zatima go grocery shopping to get the groceries to cook the Christmas food.
Renee: so sis how are feeling so far during this pregnancy?
Fatima: so far so good, what about you sis?
Renee: Girl I'm sick lucky you.
Fatima; That how I was with her so your probably having a girl. Me & Zac want a boy this time around.
Renee: I just want a healthy baby sis.
Fatima: Trust me me too sis but yo brother wants a boy he insists that he's not gonna stop til he gets his boy.
Renee: Good luck sis.
Fatima: Thanks sis cause I'm gonna need it.
Renee: So how has everything else been going?
Fatima: Pretty good we're looking to get a new house before the baby comes.
Renee: Congrats sis we all have the best news.
Fatima: yes we do.
They finish shopping & they go back to the house. The men bring in all the groceries.
Isabella: So should we start cooking ladies?
Fatima: Can we rest a lil bit ma?
Renee: Yes sis I agree all that shopping has me a lil tired.
Isabella: Sure thing we can start in a few hours.
They all sit around watching movies ,eating popcorn & drinking hot chocolate.
2 hours later they start to cook the food for tomorrow's dinner.
Fatima makes the Mac & cheese, potato salad, greens & sweet potatoes.
Renee makes the mashed potatoes ,corn & sausage cornbread stuffing.
Isabella makes the Turkey, Ham, Roast.
Zac sr makes the pinto beans with turkey meat in it.
Zac & Andrew just help as needed.
For dessert they had several pies,cakes etc...
The next day there is knock at the door & it's Fatima's parents she has no idea that they were even coming it's a surprise from Zac of course. Fatima & Grace hug each other. Then she hugs her dad. Merry Christmas to everyone. Grace saids & everyone saids it back.
Fatima: oh my gosh she immediately looks at Zac with tears & saids thank you baby.
Zac: your welcome my love Merry Christmas you know you always deserve it baby.
Fatima: Hi mom hi Dad I've missed you guys so much. Also we have some news.
Grace & Bill both say what is it baby girl?
Fatima: We're expecting again I'm 8 weeks pregnant.
Grace & Bill say awww honey congratulations I'm so happy for you guys.
Isabella: so you all come in & relax how was you guys drive not too bad I hope?
Grace: Well it was a lot of traffic but other then that it just was fine.
Isabella: The food is almost done we can eat soon. Everyone saids sounds great.
Grace: So where is sweet Zatima?
Bill: yes I'd love to see her too.
Fatima: She should be up soon mom & dad she's actually been napping for a while.
Grace: ok great
Zac: Glad you guys made it.
Zac sr: yes it is good to see you all.
Bill: Thanks it's good to see all of you as well.
Renee: Hello Grace & Bill
Grace: hello Renee how are you?
Bill: hello
Renee: I am ok thanks this baby has me sick.
Grace: Awww congratulations to you too sweetie.
Andrew: hello Mr. & Mrs. Wilson long time no see.
Grace & Bill hello Andrew how are ya?
Andrew: I am good thanks. How about y'all?
Grace: We are good son congratulations on the baby.
Andrew: Thanks we're excited.
Grace: As you should be it's a experience for sure.
Zatima wakes up Zac & Fatima change & feed her and they join the others in the living room.
Grace: oh my goodness look at my baby as Zac hands her to grace.
Bill: Wow she is so beautiful but baby girl she looks just like her daddy.
Grace: Yes she really does.
Fatima: Well fingers crossed that the next will look like me.
Zac: We we gon see.
Fatima: Yes we will.
Grace: Wow she is too sweet.
Bill: yes she is precious.
Isabella: Well everything is done we can all eat.
They all head to the kitchen table to sit down to eat. The food is all laid out & the table is set beautifully.
Fatima: oh wow this nice ma
Grace: Yes this is lovely.
Isabella: Thanks
Renee: Love it mom you did great.
Zac: Looks amazing mom.
Zac sr: Yes honey it all looks wonderful.
Isabella: I had help from my girls she smiles at Fatima & Renee.
Zac sr. Cuts the Turkey & they say Grace & dig in.
Fatima: So mom where are you guys going to be staying ?
Zac: I booked them a room where we're staying  at babe.
Fatima: oh ok that is nice thanks babe. So mom & dad how long are you guys staying?
Grace: Until the 2nd baby then we will head back to Philly.
Fatima: ok great I love that, we got some hanging out to do yay.
Zac: No problem my love. He smiles at Fatima & she smiles back.
Fatima: We're going to be getting a new house.
Grace & Bill awwww congratulations honey that's great. We're happy for you.
Grace: so much great news I love it.
Fatima: Thank mama
Bill: yes honey I'm so happy that your happy. Zac son I love you & I love the way you love our daughter & granddaughter. Your doing amazing keep up the great work.
Fatima awwww daddy
Zac: Thank you sir it's my pleasure they are my life & they mean the whole world to me so I do my best daily to be the best that I can be. I love you too.
Isabella: Awwww that's so sweet.
Zac sr: yes it's amazing to see my children so happy & doing so well in life.
Grace: yes it is a beautiful thing that is for sure.
Isabella: It truly is.
Renee: Thanks awww I'm going to cry.
Fatima: me too Oh my gosh.
Zatima gets fussy so Fatima makes her a bottle & Grace feeds her.
Grace: awww there you go sweetie as she feeds Zatima.
They finish eating & go back into the living room to open up the gifts.
It's nice it's cold outside the fire is going & everyone is enjoying each other's company drinking coffee & hot chocolate family is what it is all about.