❤️❤️❤️

Zac: oh shit hey baby what you doing here?
Fatima: don't hey baby me why was she in here & why was the damn door closed?
Zac: she came in to ask me if I needed anything & closed the door idk why she did that, she was only in here for like 3 mins at the most.
Fatima: don't worry I'm going to handle her ass. 
Zac. Oh no baby I got it, please calm down.
Fatima: oh I'm calm.
Zac: ok you wanna go get lunch?
Fatima: yes I do I missed you but that bitch has 1 last chance before I let her have it, so you better warn her now, I'm telling you.
Zac: ok baby ok I got it, let's go eat.
Zac thinks yo Ti tripping hard what the hell, this is about to be a long & rough ass 9 months.

They go have lunch & talk after lunch they kiss before they leave each other
Fatima: I love you babe see you at home.
Zac: yes you will baby I love you too.
Fatima: remember what I said about that B.
Zac: I got ittt.
Fatima: ok I'm watching yo ass
Zac man that girl gone.
Back at the office Bryce knocks on Zac's door
Zac thinks who is it now rolls his eyes
Zac: who is it?
Bryce: It's me man.
Zac: ok bet come on in bro.
Bryce: Hey brother
Zac: what's up my guy
They dap
Bryce: How's it going man?
Zac: It's going bro I'm a little stressed ya girl been winking at me & shit got Fatima going crazy.
Bryce: oh no we can't have that can we?
Zac: No we can't bro because she is pregnant again & I can't have her stressing out ova some bullshit bro.
Bryce: Congrats man wow
Zac: Wait what was that for?
Bryce: Nothing more like you guys aren't messing around are ya he laughs
Zac: No bro I want my son & I told ha that & she was cool with it.
Bryce: Nice so how is Zatima doing?
Zac: She is great man getting big & more beautiful like her mother each day.
Bryce: That's good man, I just came to check on you.
Zac: Thank bro i appreciate you man.
Bryce: your welcome it's no problem. Bryce leaves.

Over at Fatima's office she has just threw up the baby didn't like her lunch that she had eaten. Fatima kept a travel size mouthwash in her purse for this reason. She rinses out her mouth & washes her hands & leaves out the bathroom. She goes back to her office in walks Andi.
Andi: Hey you ok you don't look so good?
Fatima: No your god baby didn't like what I just ate so it came back up but I'll be fine.
Andi: I'm going to get you some water I'll be right back.
Fatima: Thanks girl
Andi: Sure thing
Andi comes back with the water.
Fatima: Thanks sis so let me spill the tea
Andi: your welcome. oooh well let me sit then
Fatima: So this bitch from back in the day was coming out of Zac'a office as I was going in.
Andi: wait what the hell
Fatima: yes Zac said she came to ask if he needed anything before she left out. I told him to handle it or I would & we both know how I am about my Zac.
Andi: ooooh she doesn't want the smoke
Fatima laughs
Fatima: no not at all though, he said he would handle it so I'm not worried but I told him that was her first & last warning next time it wasn't gonna be pretty. He said he got it.
Andi: Shit this baby got you big mad huh
Fatima: Zac said the same thing am I really tripping frfr ?
Andi: Girl yes kinda
Fatima: Well i don't like nobody trying me or my man.
Andi: I know you don't play bout Zac just like he doesn't play bout you.
Fatima: you know it, I'm calm tho shit just irks me ya know. She's married like leave my man alone & worry bout yo man sis shit.
Andi: What a whore.
Fatima: Right I'll beat ya ass Andi
Andi: ok let's calm down.
Fatima phones rings it's Zac Andi mouths I'll ttyl & leaves out her office.
Zac: Hey you, you good?
Fatima: yea I'm ok
Zac: not you not babe what's wrong I can hear it in ya voice?
Fatima: That food didn't agree with me so I got sick a lil bit ago but I'm ok now.
Zac: you sure awww my baby you need me to bring you anything?
Fatima: na I'm all good babes
Zac: ok beautiful I love you just wanted to hear ya sweet voice I will see u at home.
Fatima: awwww daddy I love you more see ya soon.
They hang up. Fatima goes back to work.

It's now 5 Andi is leaving out & so is Fatima. They talk as they walk.
Fatima: hey Andi i forgot to mention it to ya earlier but I need off Zac wants us to go Brooklyn til News years.
Andi: Sure thing I'll put it the system first thing Monday morning, have a good weekend. Love ya.
Fatima: Thanks girl see ya Monday love you too, they wink at each other & go the their cars.