The Big Day

The next morning Melissa arrives with her girlfriend Dawn. Fatima has no clue she will be so surprised & happy. Zac gets the door he was downstairs stairs making breakfast for Fatima.
Melissa: Hey Zac this my girlfriend Dawn
Zac: Puts out his hand & saids nice to meet you  to Dawn they shake hands & she saids nice to meet you too. Y'all come on in & make yourself right at home. They say thank you.
Zac grabs their bags. They sit on the couch.
Melissa: So where is Fatima. I've missed her.
Zac: Still sleeping she's tired baby been kicking her ass laughing. I made breakfast you guys hungry?
Melissa & Dawn: Sure thanks man. We appreciate it.
Zac: I'm going to go her & I'll take your bags to your room. I'll be right back.
Melissa: ok cool
He goes upstairs. Fatima hears him & she wakes up.
Fatima: Zac baby where are you
Zac: here I come baby
Fatima: baby why u always leaving me
Zac: I had to go make breakfast baby
Fatima: ok daddy
Zac: come on get up he leans down & kisses her
She goes to brush her teeth he follows her
Zac: I have a surprise for you. Put on some clothes baby.
Fatima: ok baby & what is it
Zac: ummm it's a surprise you'll see
They go back in the room she puts on some clothes. They go downstairs stairs.
Fatima: oh my gosh heeeeyyy friend I've missed you
Melissa: hiiiii I've missed you too she rubs on Fatima's belly & saids awwww hey god baby. This is my girlfriend Dawn.
Fatima & Dawn haven't met before . They both say nice to meet you.
Fatima: I've heard good things about you hope you've heard good things about me too laughing
Dawn: laughs yea I have
Fatima: ok good looks at Zac & saids thank you so much omg your so fucking good to me I love you baby.
She walks over to him & she kisses him.
Zac: your welcome you know anything to make you happy & smiles I'm all for it.
They all go to the table & they have breakfast that Zac has prepared for everyone. Everyone saids that was delicious & thanks Zac.
Zac: no problem at all. I definitely don't mind.
Fatima: We gotta go shopping friend
Melissa: Yes we can do that, tomorrow is the big day. Are y'all ready?
Zac & Fatima: shouts YES
Melissa: So happy for you guys
Dawn: congrats you two look happy
Zac: Thank you. You ball
Dawn: yea actually I do how you'd guess
Zac: you look like a baller laughing you up for a lil 1 on 1 later
Dawn: laughing yea man that's cool
Zac: Bet
Fatima: so girl you ready to go shopping saids to Melissa
Melissa: yes let's go friend
So they all leave & go to the mall. They split up. Zac & Dawn go there way & Fatima & Melissa goes there way. They decided to meet at the food court @1.

Zac's ring

Melissa: let's go in this store girl your dress is on me & Dawn it's our gift to you Fatima: awww girl noooo I can't expect it Melissa: we insists after all y'all paid for our flights & y'all letting us stay at the house that's the least we can do...

Fatima: awww girl noooo I can't expect it
Melissa: we insists after all y'all paid for our flights & y'all letting us stay at the house that's the least we can do in return
Fatima: ok I guess you know your always welcome it's our pleasure
Melissa: No really thank you so much friend we appreciate y'all very much
Fatima: I know friend I appreciate you too. I'm so happy that your here. I'm so happy that you'll be here on my big tomorrow. I can't believe that it's here & I'm marrying the man of my dreams omg & having his baby. Everything that ever wanted I'm getting it's amazing.
Melissa: you deserve it & I'm glad to be here & have a god baby on the way. You deserve it all friend.
They both cry happy tears & hug. They laugh & say ok let's look sexy as fuck tomorrow for them.
Lady: can I help you ladies?
Fatima: sure we looking for dresses for my wedding tomorrow
Lady: ok I can help you with that right this way
They follow her
Meanwhile Zac & Dawn is in the Jewelry store Zac is getting Fatima another ring. Then they go to a suit store to see if they can find something nice for tomorrow for the big day. Dawn is a stud so she will wear a lil pants suit too.
Zac: hey man
Dawn: what's up bro
Zac: I know we only just met but I wanted to ask you to be my best stud laughs you seem like cool ppl
Dawn: laughs sure bro no problem you cool too & y'all make a beautiful couple. Melissa talks so highly of Fatima.
Zac: Fatima does too she loves Melissa.
He thinks she must not know what he knows he decides not to say shit. Cause that's not his place to do so. He doesn't want or need the drama. They shake hands & start looking for something to wear.
Back at the dress shop Fatima has found the dress
Fatima: oh my gosh I think this is the 1 she starts to cry Melissa walks up to her & they both cry & say yes this is the 1.
They hug
Melissa: omg when Zac sees you in that girl it's going to be over.
Fatima: I know I'm so ready & excited. This is really my life & it's really happening & I couldn't be happier. I have everything I want & more. He is the man of my dreams.
Melissa: you deserve it friend & we're so happy for you. I'm next they both say ayyyeee