1. so anxious

You lousily pushed open the entry door, letting out an over-exaggerated groan as the hallway's fluorescent lights almost blinded you

Just another day of staying up late partying and then waking up late due to that partying.

But hey, it wasn't your fault that Bebe always threw the best ragers!

It wasn't entirely your fault; practically half the school was at it. So at least if you got chewed out for falling asleep in Mr Garrison's class, you knew you most definitely wouldn't be alone.

You continued to make your way through South Park High. Conversations buzzed around you. Eyes fell on you as soon as you walked past. Greetings of "Hey Y/N!" or "How are you Y/N?" filled the air on the journey to your locker.

Shamelessly speaking, this wasn't anything out of the ordinary. You were a very well-known girl around here. Even those you didn't talk to, undoubtedly knew you.

Despite mingling with nearly everybody in your grade daily, you'd only ever had a couple of real close friends. Namely: Wendy Testaburger, Bebe Stevens and Nichole Daniels. And you loved them to bits.

Hell, you guys were like an iconic foursome!

...Okay probably could've worded that better.

But anyways, it was basically scientifically proven that there was nothing you couldn't get through, as long as you had them by your side.

The four of you have essentially known each-other your whole life, what with South Park being such a small and close-knit town.

But you only really began to get close with them when high-school started. Brought together by fate. Or sexism, when you were all placed in the same home economics class with a bunch of other girls. And not a single guy in sight.

While the circumstances were pretty weird, that class was basically the fuel of the strong bond that the four of you shared now. And a life without your girlfriends really didn't seem like a good one.

Now despite your iconic foursome—once again, have got to stop calling it that—there was one other person you could add onto your list of close friends.

And that was your other best friend, Craig Tucker.

You became friends in your 4th grade science class, when you were partnered up together for a project. You guys couldn't have been any more different, but you've weirdly connected ever since. It's true what they say about opposites attract.

Speaking of friends, from your peripheral vision you could see Nichole and Wendy walking towards you as you opened your memorabilia-filled locker.

"Y/N hey! You need any concealer? You know you can always borrow mine. I have a couple of different shades." Nichole said, digging into her bag after taking a look at your appearance.