19. milk and cookies

The school gym was transformed into a bustling marketplace as tables, adorned with homemade pastries filled it

The school gym was transformed into a bustling marketplace as tables, adorned with homemade pastries filled it. Laughter and chatter echoed, as fellow students, teachers, and parents walked around. The aroma of cookies, brownies, and cakes mingled, creating an irresistible scent.

Yes, today was South Park High's bake sale. Doors were opened for practically everyone to come and enjoy, and all the students were encouraged to partake by bringing something.

You could hear Mr Mackey on the loud speaker, "Don't forget, all the proceeds from today go towards funding our California excursion for our seniors, mkay!"

His voice boomed against the walls, making sure every table could hear; including yours that was on the very other side gymnasium.

"Oh great. There's coffee." You sighed in relief, catching sight of Tweek's stand. Bless him and his family. You didn't even care if the meth rumours were true.

You put the last container of your homemade cupcakes on the table. Taking a step back to
make sure it all looked aesthetically pleasing enough, you decided you were done. Clapping your hands together happily, you left for Tweek. Hey, you deserved a reward.

"Hi tweek." You greeted, noticing that his stand was pretty busy.

Well, of course it'd be. He was the only one around here with barista-grade coffee and food that people already knew were gonna be amazing.

"Hey, Y/N! Agh!" He replied happily, whilst handing a baked good to someone else. "I-I have regular coffee on this table and over here I can make iced variations, with the mini-fridge."

"You are an amazing person, Tweek Tweak. Has anyone ever told you that? If not, I gladly will. Again and again." You continued to speak, watching as Tweek began to make your iced latte; already knowing that was what you wanted.

He poured the warm caffeinated liquid into the plastic cup of ice, before reaching over to grab some milk. "Ngh! Um... no actually, people don't really tell me–"

There was a loud shout of your name, interrupting Tweek. You turned to your side to see a familiar red letterman jacket. "Oh, Clyde, hey!"

"Hey!" The brunet male smiled. "Tweek." He acknowledged.

"Wanna walk around together and look at everything? I already asked Bebe, but she's busy with Events Committee stuff." He offered.

You frowned to yourself, feeling like you knew the real reason as to why Bebe wasn't walking around with Clyde. She was totally ignoring him after what had went down between them at the party.

Hey, how come when Bebe did it nobody cared, but when you ignored Kyle, everyone and their mother had a meltdown?

Damn, it was hard being the main character.

"Ah, I would, but I have to look after my own table. I brought some cupcakes that my mom helped me make." You reached over to pay Tweek for your drink. Glancing over your shoulder, you shot Clyde an apologetic look.