3. bound to falling in love

"You guys, I don't know if I should tutor Y/N

"You guys, I don't know if I should tutor Y/N." Kyle's voice rang out, eliciting groans from the other three boys as he had effectively started up the fifth conversation in a row about you.

The last being ten minutes ago.

It was currently around four. Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny were all hanging out at Kyle's place, playing video games as usual.

The guys had no intention on leaving anytime soon either.

That was, of course, until 6pm. When Kyle had to break the news that he was leaving for his first tutoring session.

Knowing them, he'll probably have to resort to forcibly kicking them out.

Kyle seemed to ignore his friends reaction's though, and continued on. "She's definitely got some sort of vandetta against me. No thanks to what you did earlier in math, dickface." He glared at Kenny, who was lounging on a bean bag.

The blonde boy put his arms up in a mock surrender "Hey, I was just tryna help you get some!" Kyle groaned at this.

"No dude, it's gonna be so awkward between us now."

"Well then don't tutor her anymore." Cartman added, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Kyle ignored this.

"I guess it makes sense though. I'm a total loser in comparison to her, that's probably why she doesn't even bother with talking to me." He self-degraded, causing Cartman to laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame her if she does think like that!"

"Okay, you can shut up now." Kyle became visibly more annoyed, making Cartman laugh even harder.

"Oh dude, don't think like that. My bet is that she's actually intimidated." Stan suggested, focusing on his video game duel with cartman.

"Intimidated? I wouldn't hurt a fly!" Kyle said incredulously. He lifted his head off the plush pillow and sat up on his bed, waiting for Stan's reply.

He was desperate to know if there was another reason you were acting indifferent towards him other than him being, well, totally out of your league.

Besides, Stan typically hung out with you when you were with Wendy. So surely his perspective held some accuracy, right?

"Well sure, but you have something that loads of other people don't: smarts. And that's enough to make said people hate you." Stan spoke whilst still focusing on his video game.

"It doesn't help that she's Y/N, and girls like her hate being belittled when they're supposed to rule the school." Kyle took Stan's words into consideration.

"But she could also be ignoring you because of that thing you said earlier. Y'know, because you're a social reject. I mean it wouldn't be a total shocker." Cartman chimed. "You have ten seconds to run, fatass." Kyle threatened, ready to throw hands after only a minute of Cartman's bullshit.