13. no rules in breakable heaven

Rock music pulsated through the hardwood flooring, making it incredibly hard to hear anything but it

Rock music pulsated through the hardwood flooring, making it incredibly hard to hear anything but it. Coloured LED lights gleamed too, being the only source of illumination in the otherwise dark house.

Cups of intoxication were littered all over the floor, causing Bebe to nearly trip over one as she walked up to you.

"Seven minutes in Heaven!" You clapped your hands together, like you were ingenious for coming up with it and now deserved praise.

Not as impressed, Wendy just rolled her eyes at the childish game you suggested.

You were the centre of attention in the little circle of friends that you had formed during Kevin Stoley's my-parents-are-gone-on-a-holiday party.

His house was practically buzzing with the energy of people socialising, dancing and... well... underaged drinking.

"Seven minutes in Heaven?" Bebe repeated, a grin on her lips as she sat down on the floor right next to you. You nodded.

"I'm game." Clyde easily agreed from across you.

"But with what Heaven?" Tolkien asked from next to him, looking around the crowded living room.

"We can go in that spare cabinet I have right over there, beware though, it's kinda small." Kevin warned, pointing to a small closet.

"Even better." You smirked.

Almost everybody from your school was here, along with a bunch of other kids that you'd recognise from North Park High.

Your town was small, so when there was a party you just knew that everybody is going to be at it. Invited or not.

Well, everybody except for the one person that you really wanted to be here. But enough of that.

"Alright, I'll go first." Bebe insisted. She quite impressively downed the Smirnoff bottle she'd brought with her, before placing it in the middle and spinning it wildly.

Whoever it were to land on, she'd have to go in the closet with for seven minutes.

The bottle had slowly came to a halt. looking up at who it had landed on, you realised that it was Clyde.

"Ooh la la!" You instigated, causing the rest of your friends to join in childishly. Kevin, on the other hand, seemed to be frowning at the outcome.

You heard a loud commotion come from the other room. Usually, in a party, that meant near to nothing since there was always commotion.

But the voice making the commotion sounded pretty damn annoyingly familiar.

"Aye! I told you to watch it!" You stood corrected. Looking over your shoulder, you witnessed Cartman in the midst of harassing some poor person, whilst walking into the room you were currently in.