20. you spin me right round

You were standing in the freezing cold, exhaling white puffs of air as your arms moved to wrap around your body for warmth

You were standing in the freezing cold, exhaling white puffs of air as your arms moved to wrap around your body for warmth. When were these dicks going to open the door?

Clyde had decided to host a 70's themed party, and you were waiting outside with your friends, as no-one had opened the door yet. You could all hear The Clash loudly thumping from inside. A scoff left Wendy's bright pink lips as she moved to knock on the door once again.

You lot!

What?

Don't stop! Give it all you got!

"Ah, forget this." Bebe grumbled, looking like a modern Blondie with the way she had done herself up. "Step back, girls."

You, Nichole and Wendy all exchanged looks of confusion and slight worry–because it was Bebe–before obeying and stepping behind her.

She immediately rammed into the door, pushing through it quite easily and falling over onto the floor. You all gasped, staring from outside.

"Ugh! It was open that entire time!" She exclaimed in frustration from the floor. Running to Bebe's side, you and Wendy wasted no time helping her back on her feet. The people hanging by the entrance stared in amusement.

"Whoops." Nichole muttered sheepishly, scratching her arm that was adorned in a shoulder-pad blazer. "Guess we should've tried opening it first, huh?"

"Eh. Whatever." Bebe chuckled, moving to pat her hair down. She was never one to stay angry for long.

"You guys are here five seconds and already causing a scene, huh?" Came a smooth voice from behind the four of you. Turning around simultaneously, you were faced with none other than Kenny.

"Oh buzz off, McCormick." Wendy said almost immediately. He just raised his eyebrows in response.

"Yeah, where the hell did you even come from?" Bebe chuckled, moving to punch his shoulder playfully.

"I am a man of mystery, what can I say?"

"Okay, creep." You replied, causing all your friends to laugh. As they were distracted, you subtly glanced behind Kenny's shoulder to see if any of his ...friends were around.

They weren't.

"So some of the guys are playing this weird truth-or-dare-spin-the-bottle game in the other room. You guys wanna join?" He asked.

"Oh, for sure. I gotta go to the bathroom, though." Nichole informed.

"Hm... if my memory serves me correctly, It's upstairs, then take a right." Kenny muttered slowly, as if trying to remember from the last time he was here.