11. ice ice baby

"Why are we doing this again?" Nichole mumbled, eyes drooping with lethargy

"To show support to my boyfriend. Who is by the way, your friend too." Wendy replied, quite frustrated with her friends lack of energy.

It was 6am, and you were at the local ice-rink with the rest of the group to watch Stan and Craig play in a hockey game where they would be representing South Park.

While you found it funny that they were on the same team for once, you didn't want to be here.

Not at this hour. Not in this cold. Not with your ribs still hurting from the car wash. Not with your lack of sufficient caffeine. And not in general.

But the Kyle shaped being sitting next to you on your left, was making it pretty worthwhile.

"I agree with Nichole, this is really fucking stupid. They don't even sell Cheesy Poofs here. What hockey game doesn't sell Cheesy Poofs?" Cartman ranted, definitely on his way to write a complaint after the game.

If only you could yelp review ice-rinks.

"We're not here for the Cheesy Poofs, Cartman." Tolkien sighed in his deep voice. "Although I will admit, I definitely should have brought another jacket."

"Agh! It's so cold!" Tweek screeched, "It must be the gnomes doings! They probably t-tampered with the t-temperature!"

"Gnomes?" Bebe repeated, looking at him with concern.

"You don't wanna question it." Clyde informed.

"I doubt any gnomes touched the temperature." Wendy muttered, finding the thought ridiculous.

"You don't know that!" Tweek shouted at her.

"Yo, twitchy, calm down." Kenny chuckled, the sound coming out a bit muffled as he had zipped his parka up all the way.

"Easy for you to Ngh say! You're wearing that huge ass jacket!"

Kenny just put his arms up in a mock-surrender.

"Ok let's get back to the topic at hand here, people, which is that it is freezing in here." Nichole stated, making everybody murmur in agreement as if it were a protest.

"Yeah I think I'd be doing tutoring than this, and that's saying a lot." You chimed in, making the group laugh.

Kyle faltered, glancing at you in confusion. "I thought you liked tutoring?" He couldn't hide the hurt in his tone.

You looked back at him, biting your lip. "I like being with you."

At your confession, he blinked, feeling his face warm. Huh. You didn't know where your confidence to be that blatantly honest came from, but you figured that you and Kyle were close enough for you to admit it.