9. teenage rules, theyre fucked and boring

You were breathing heavily underneath the hand situated ontop of your mouth

You were breathing heavily underneath the hand situated ontop of your mouth. It was there to keep you quiet, but you weren't sure anything could keep the recklessness known as your loud giggles ajar at this point.

You, Craig, Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy were all skipping class together for fun.

You would've just about gotten caught by Mr Mackey if you didn't immediately spot and run into the supply closet. It was such a tight squeeze, especially amongst five people.

You had initially invited Bebe to come along with you guys, so that it wouldn't be such a sausage fest. But you supposed that now, it was probably a good thing she'd blown you off to instead go make out with Kevin Stoley behind the bleachers.

Seriously, it was a miracle that the five of you were fitting in here. Imagine a sixth person.

It definitely wasn't easy. You could feel Tolkien's legs brushing next to your own, Jimmy's face was right in-front of yours, and you were pressed up against Craig, who was behind you.

You felt the pauper family from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, when they all had to sleep sideways, tucked into one bed before he won that golden ticket.

Point being, you guys were totally squashed right now.

And the adrenaline, mixed with your earlier Tweak Bro's intake, mixed with the situation in general just being so stupid, made it so you really couldn't stop laughing. Hence why Craig's hand was over your mouth.

A minute had passed, and you'd calmed down due to the quiet boredom. You mumbled something incoherent, sounding like Kenny back in the fourth grade.

"What'd she say?" Clyde prodded, making Craig shrug. He did not know, nor care. You rolled your eyes at them speaking like you weren't right there.

Forcefully shoving Craig's hand off, you accidentally smacked Jimmy's face in the process.

You gasped. "Oh my-" "I-i-i'm okay! I'm okay." He reassured, so you wouldn't make a huge deal out of it.

Craig chuckled. "You're such an idiot."

You shot him a glare, twisting your body back as much as you could. "I will get you in the face next."

Suddenly, the five of you heard footsteps coming from outside the room, making you all shut up.

"Uh, yeah. Mkay... I think they went this way... Mkay." You overheard another pair of footsteps follow.

"O-o-oh no." Jimmy whispered, as Tolkien grimaced. "maybe we should just go back to class you guys."

"Yeah I'm getting c-c-cold feet." Jimmy stammered, not knowing if you guys were gonna be able to pull this off.

You understood him, being stuck in this supply closet was seriously delaying your goal. It made you want to forfeit the original plan, and just go back to class. History sucks but it sure beat smelling floor cleaner.