Chapter 5

Seung-youn went into the convenience store, got his favorite snacks and went up to his apartment

Seung-youn went into the convenience store, got his favorite snacks and went up to his apartment. He went into his mother's room, seeing that she was deep asleep he walked out and closed the door slowly. He changed out of his clothes into something comfortable and washed up quietly. He scrolled through his phone looking for a movie to watch, planning on staying up late as he didn't have any schedules tomorrow.

"Hmmm, what should I watch!?" Seung-youn said while scrolling on Netflix and opening his packet of chips at the same time. He finally decided on a horror movie that was released a few days back. The movie was 2 hours long but Seung-youn was very tired so he slept between the movie forgetting to turn it off.

Seung-youn stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes feeling the strong rays of the sun hitting his face. He got up and saw his mother staring at him with a serious face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin didn't have the mood to do anything the next day as a result of crying the whole night. Fortunately, it was a Saturday so she didn't have to go to college. She didn't have the energy to go out so she planned on completing a few assignments.

Halfway through her last assignment she got a text from her friend Yumi, asking about what had happened the day before making Chaerin wonder how she had gotten to know.

Messages

Yumi: What happened yesterday? Are you okay? Should I come over?

Chaerin: Nothing happened, I saw him yesterday and all the emotions just bursted out so I ran.

Yumi: Waaah! He had some guts to show up yesterday wait till I meet him, he's gonna regret showing his filthy face to you!!

Chaerin: You're the best! But you don't have to worry about me I'll handle this on my own. Thank you anyway.

Yumi: If he hurts you call me straight away, I don't want you to be in that horrible state again, Ok?

Chaerin: Ok! I'll call you I promise! Talk to you later

Yumi: Alrightt, Byeeee!

Chaerin laughed to herself and kept her phone on her table, and started to finish her assignment.

An hour later, she felt hungry and decided to go to the convenience store and get her favourite snacks. She put on her shoes took her phone wallet and keys and stepped out.

She reached the convenience store and walked through the aisles trying to find her favourite snacks. After she found them she paid for her food and went outside to sit. While eating her food she scrolled through instagram and saw that the only person who could make her smile- Woodz, had posted.

Chaerin had a great following on Instagram and she loved to post about her life .She clicked a picture of her eating ramyeon and captioned it
"My stress buster🍜"