Chapter 11

3 years ago

3 years ago...

Chaerin was a smart girl and was loved by everybody in her class, even the teachers adored her when she transferred to Joongdong Middle School. She didn't have many friends though except her best friend Yumi who was always by her side when things were bad.

Chaerin eventually became the most popular girl in the school due to her pretty appearance and cheerful personality, she was kind to everyone and everyone wanted to be her friend.

There was a specific group in the school who was resentful of her popularity. The group was much feared by all the students. The group, which consisted of Sara, Chaemin, Eunho, Gyuri and Seonho were known for bullying all the newcomers and students who were weaker than them. They thought Chaerin had stolen their glory and wanted her out of the school.

They wanted to gain her trust first and they thought that Seonho was the perfect person to do that as he was the best looking in the whole school and a lot of the girls had a crush on him.

Chaerin and Seonho were in the same class and gradually grew closer than ever. They were always together and were practically inseparable, at least on Chaerin's side. She trusted Seonho the most and shared everything with him.

Gradually, Chaerin started to grow feelings for Seonho, not knowing how terribly this would end for her. Seonho too secretly started developing feelings for her, but he never acted on it or told anyone as he did not want to disappoint his friends.

Seonho had invited her to hangout with his friends at a party. Chaerin had accepted the invitation and thought that this was the perfect chance to confess her feelings for him. She was confident that Seonho liked her too.

"I'm really going to do this today, I can't keep this to myself anymore." Chaerin said to herself while getting ready. "Okay Chaerin, you can do this!" Chaerin looked at herself in the mirror and thought that she looked good.

She reached the place soon and looked around. The address that Seonho sent her was of an old building that looked abandoned. There weren't many buildings around and the street was very dark.

Chaerin thought that maybe she was in the wrong place and quickly called Seonho, but he did not pick up. She called him again but he still did not pick up.

"So, finally we meet Kim Chaerin." Turning around at the unfamiliar voice, Chaerin looked around but couldn't see anything due to the darkness. "Do I know you?" Chaerin asked the unknown person.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sara; this is Chaemin, Gyuri and Eunho" Sara said with a grin coming out of the darkness with her friends.

"What do you want from Me!?" Chaerin asked in a low voice, frightened as the people behind Sara came near her with eerie looks on their faces. "Oh! You look frightened, Chaerin don't worry we won't do anything...unless you don't be the good girl that you are and don't listen to what we have to say." Sara replies, with a creepy smile on her face.