Chapter 25

"Eunji where are you??" Chaerin said on the phone, she was waiting for Eunji down at her building to take her to the studio which Chaerin had decided to keep a surprise for her as Eunji had no idea about what Chaerin had got themselves into

"I'm here here here"  Eunji said on the phone, running towards Chaerin.

"Finally lets go!" Chaerin said, grabbing Eunji's hand.

"But where!" Eunji asked as she put her keys in her tote bag. "You'll see!" Chaerin said with a smirk leading the way!

They took a cab and went straight to the address Seungyeon had sent to Chaerin. As they walked towards the studio, Chaerin couldn't contain her excitement. She stole glances at Eunji, her heart pounding with anticipation. She couldn't wait to see Eunji's reaction when they arrived.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the studio. Chaerin pushed open the door, revealing the familiar sights of instruments, recording equipment, and the welcoming faces of her newfound friends.

Eunji's eyes widened in surprise as she stepped inside. "Wow, where are we?" she exclaimed, looking around in awe.

"We're at MOLA studio," Chaerin announced proudly, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Eunji's head snapped towards her, her eyes shining with disbelief, "No!"

Chaerin grinned mischievously. "Yup!"

"You're joking" Eunji couldn't believe her. Chaerin led Eunji further into the studio, where Seungyeon and the others were waiting.

"Hey, everyone! Look who I brought!" Chaerin announced, her voice filled with enthusiasm.  Seungyeon and the others turned towards them, smiles lighting up their faces.

"Hey, Chaerin! Hey, Eunji!" they greeted warmly. Eunji was frozen, she couldn't believe the fact that who was standing before her!

"Umm hello!!" Eunji greeted them back, standing there awkwardly.

"Trust me I had the same reaction yesterday" Chaerin whispered in Eunji's ears. As they chatted, Eunji couldn't contain her excitement. "I'm actually a huge fan of you guys!" she admitted, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Kino smiled warmly. "That's so cool! We're glad to have you here."

Together, with Seungyeon, Nathan, and Hoho's guidance, Chaerin and Eunji spent four days immersed in music, laughter, and friendship. In the cosy studio, they laughed over shared jokes, enjoyed meals together, and poured their hearts into creating melodies and lyrics. They experimented with different sounds, shared stories, and bonded over their love for music. It was a time of joy, creativity, and growing closer with everyone.

It was 7  at night, the second last day of finalising everything before the big competition,

Chaerin and Eunji were sitting with Nathan and Hoho who were helping them with the final touches, Seungyeon came late because of his schedules.