Chapter 7

After several weeks of hard work and preparation, it was finally the day of his album release

After several weeks of hard work and preparation, it was finally the day of his album release. Seung-youn went to the company to see the MV with all the staff, getting many compliments and praises.
Talented as ever Woodz had made a comeback with a new concept. Although the MV had only been released a minute ago, the views were rising faster than ever.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin was laying on her bed, waiting for the MV to be released. She kept glancing at the clock and at her laptop's screen, playing an online game to pass the time.

After a while she looked at the time again and saw that it was 6pm. She opened Youtube and clicked on the MV. Chaerin was screaming with joy "Yayy!! Oh my god it started....Wahh Woodz looks so hot!!!". With his amazing visuals and killer vocals, Woodz had outdone himself yet again.

Chaerin checked her social media and saw that Woodz had a comeback show and then a fan meet following it. She had already registered herself for the fan meet, but went to check her emails if she had gotten in. She didn't see anything and thought that she would get the email later in the day.

Chaerin closed her laptop and decided to do something else. Blasting Woodz's new album on repeat she cleaned her apartment, dancing along to the songs.

An hour passed and there was still no mail. Ring...Ring...Ring.. Chaerin got a call from Yumi. "Hey! Wanna hangout? I'm free today, Jibeom oppa is coming too." Yumi told Chaerin on the phone.

"Yeah sure! By the way did you watch the MV that Woodz released today?" Chaerin asked Yumi, "No! Was it released today, sorry i don't keep up with k-pop" Yumi told Chaerin as she wasn't a big fan of k-pop. "Oh right! I forgot, but don't worry, I'll show it to you when we meet later. You're going to love it I promise."Chaerin exclaimed excitedly. "Yess okay, let's meet in 20 minutes then?" Yumi asked Chaerin, "Sure byee see you there!" Chaerin said.

Chaerin kept her phone on the table and went to her room to get ready. She wore a white t-shirt with a brown check pattern flared skirt. After doing her makeup and putting her long brown hair into a ponytail, she headed out the door wearing her black coat and taking her handbag.

Chaerin pushed the button for the elevator and went in. Someone got in after her but she was too engrossed in her phone to notice. While scrolling through Instagram, a notification popped up.

She clicked on it and her heart started beating faster as she realised it was the email about the fan meet. "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Chaerin screamed in excitement. She immediately called her best friend to share her happiness. "Hello! Didn't we just talk? What happened?" Yumi asked her.

"I got in, I got in!!!" Chaerin exclaimed to Yumi excitedly. "Got in what??" Yumi asked. "Woodz fan meeting!! I'll finally get to meet my inspiration!!" Chaerin squealed. "Really? Congratulations!! I want to hear all about it later." Yumi said excitedly. "Alright, I'm on the way. Byeee!" Chaerin said with a smile and ended the call.

The elevator door opened and Chaerin was brought back to reality. She got out of the elevator, without noticing the person who was in the lift with her was looking at her with a smile on his face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seung-youn had just finished his comeback show, it had gone on for 2 hours and he was able to perform all of his songs, seeing all his fans sing along had given him happiness. After changing his clothes and removing his makeup, Seung-youn and his manager were going to his apartment.

"You did great today Seungyoun-ah! As always." Seung-youn's manager said in a satisfied tone. "You mean Woodz did great today" Seung-youn said cheekily, giving his manager a wink. "That's right!" Seung-youn's manager said with a chuckle.

They reached the apartment, Seung-youn got out of the car and went up to his apartment. He relaxed for a while in his room and got a call from his former band mate, Minhee.

"Hyung, congratulations on your comeback!! The songs are lit as always." Minhee said on the phone excitedly. "Thank you Minhee!" Seung-youn replied with a smile on his face. "Hyung, all the members are meeting at our favourite restaurant. Do you want to join us?" Minhee asked, "Sure why not!" Seung-youn said without any hesitation.

"Ok I'll see you there then!" Minhee said. "Sure byee" Seung-youn said, hanging up the phone. He wore his mask and bucket hat and, putting on his shoes he opened the door and got out.

He went towards the elevator seeing a girl standing in front of it. When the elevator opened he went into the elevator and stood behind the girl who was busy with her phone. He leaned against the wall of the elevator and closed his eyes as he was very tired.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Seung-youn heard the girl scream, which caused him to open his eyes in a state of alarm. He was about to ask the girl if she was okay but she started speaking to someone on the phone.

"Woodz fan meeting!! I'll finally get to meet my inspiration!!" The girl said on the phone, Seung-youn widened his eyes as he couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation. He had a smile on his face hearing the girl gushing about the fan meeting to her friend.

The elevator door opened and the girl got out, leaving behind a smiling Seung-youn.