Chapter 23

As the days passed at the workshop, Chaerin found herself engrossed in the activities, relieved to not spot Sarah anywhere

As the days passed at the workshop, Chaerin found herself engrossed in the activities, relieved to not spot Sarah anywhere. Her outgoing personality led her to form friendships with many people.

When Seungyeon introduced Chaerin to Nathan, she couldn't contain her excitement. Meeting her second favourite producer was a dream come true. And even Eunji, always curious about Chaerin and Woodz's bond, couldn't help but wonder how they got so close. But for Eunji, the joy of meeting Nathan through them overshadowed any questions about their friendship.

Seungyeon and Chaerin had become very close after the rainy day spent together. They would chat on the phone and the night would fly away! They would always eat together in the cafeteria with Nathan and Eunji. Although Chaerin, who was still a huge fan, would always keep herself composed whenever she was with Seungyeon, but would always scream into her pillow as she recollected the day's events.

It was finally Friday, the last day of the workshop! As the workshop drew to a close, Chaerin and Eunji sat down to reminisce about the whirlwind experience.

"It feels like we were just dreaming about this workshop yesterday," Eunji sighed wistfully.

"Yep, but it's not over just yet! because we've still got one more epic event!" Chaerin declared, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Huh!? What event!?" Eunji's confusion was palpable.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten about the competition!?" Chaerin exclaimed, her enthusiasm contagious. "What comp... Oh, that competition!" Eunji's memory jogged back into place, prompting Chaerin to break into a victorious clap.

"Yes, it's our chance to shine! We've got one week to prep!" Chaerin handed over her phone, urging Eunji to check out the competition details. The article outlined a fierce showdown where workshop participants would showcase their newfound skills. The grand prize? A collab stage with a mystery artist and a VIP pass to their dream company.

"Yeah, yeah, exciting stuff, but what's our plan, oh fearless leader?" Eunji teased, her curiosity piqued.

"We're going to create a masterpiece together, and guess who's taking the centre stage? You!" Chaerin pointed at Eunji with a mischievous grin.

"Wait, wait, wait! Me? Sing?" Eunji's protest was loud and clear.

"You betcha! Remember that karaoke night? You rocked it harder than a popstar on caffeine, even Jihoon was shocked with your skills!" Chaerin exclaimed, causing Eunji's cheeks to flush.

"I still don't know about this Chaerin." Eunji hesitated, her uncertainty evident.

"Oh, come on, Eunji! It's our ticket to fame and fortune! Plus, think of the stories we'll tell!" Chaerin pleaded, throwing in some dramatic jazz hands for good measure

As Eunji pondered, Chaerin's eyes widened with anticipation, waiting for her friend's response like a kid waiting for the holidays to start!

"Eunji, imagine it ~ the stage, the spotlight, the adoring fans chanting your name!" Chaerin exclaimed, painting a vivid picture of their potential triumph.