Chapter 8

Chaerin was getting ready for the day she had always dreamt of, it was the day of the fan-meet

Chaerin was getting ready for the day she had always dreamt of, it was the day of the fan-meet. She took a long and warm shower. Drying her hair, she did her daily skincare routine and then went to change. She wore a long flared ankle dress with a pink denim jacket and then put on some makeup and fixed her hair.

She took the gift and put it in her favourite tote bag along with her phone, wallet and keys, putting on her white sneakers, and headed out. She got into her car feeling excited but also a little bit nervous.

After reaching she parked her car and walked towards the venue. There was a big line but Chaerin did not let it discourage her as she knew that she would be able to meet Woodz.

Time passed and she reached the ticket counter, while her ticket was printing she looked around and there he was sitting there on the stage looking iconic as always.

Chaerin had gotten the last ticket, which was good but also bad because it meant that she would have to wait again. She sat on a chair in the third row that overlooked the stage and took a few pictures to later post on her social media.

After a long wait it was finally time to meet him. She was becoming more nervous with every step she took. She went onto the stage and saw Woodz looking at her with a big smile on his face.

"Hello!" Woodz said, "Hello Woodz, I'm Chaerin" Chaerin said calmly but she was actually screaming on the inside. The 2 minutes went by smoothly with Chaerin cracking some of her best but lame jokes, making him laugh which made her happy. She also gave him the gift she bought for him which was a mini guitar.

She practically ran off the stage because of the butterflies in her stomach. Chaerin was very happy and told Yumi all about her day while driving back home.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seung-youn was getting ready for the fanmeet but he was also feeling slightly sleepy. "Hyung, could you get me some coffee?" Seung-youn asked his manager as he did not want to look sleepy in front of his fans, "Sure I'll get it for you" his manager replied.

He soon reached the venue in which the fanmeet was going to be held. Finishing his coffee he threw it in a nearby dustbin and walked onto the stage. The loud chants of his fans made him smile and gave him energy.

The fanmeet started and his fans started to come up to him. He got a lot of gifts and also did whatever his fans asked of him. After a while it was finally the turn of the last fan.

Seung-youn looked up to her and gave the girl a bright smile. "Hello" he said with a bright smile. "Hello Woodz, I'm Chaerin" The girl said. Seung-youn looked at her again and thought that her voice was familiar, it finally clicked to him that she was the one from the elevator.

She was comfortable to talk to and also very funny and Seung-youn found himself laughing loudly at all her jokes. She gave him his gift, he opened it and saw the mini guitar "Thank you!!" he exclaimed and she smiled at him warmly.

The 2 minutes were finally up and Woodz was sad to see her go. He wanted to know more about her and maybe even be her friend as they lived in the same building.