2

.·:*¨༺ REAL LIFE  ༻¨*:·.

Practice number two began, just like the previous one, lasting for an hour. The drivers aimed to complete as many laps as possible, with the goal of setting the quickest time.

After an hour, the drivers had completed around 20 laps each. Max arrived and walked towards Alice, eager to learn the results.

"What's my position?" he asked.

"You already know, you're in first place. I told you not to worry," Alice responded.

"Whose second?" Max inquired.

"Leclerc," she answered, recalling their previous conversation.

"What's the gap?" Max asked, his concern growing.

"0.087," Alice replied.

"Damn! That's too close. How many laps did he complete?" Max inquired.

"20, just like you. But don't worry, you still set the fastest lap time. Just focus on the next practice and the qualifications," Alice reassured him.

Max nodded and, after one last glance at Alice, walked over to speak with her dad. Alice remained there, analyzing the statistics. Max was right; Leclerc was dangerously close to surpassing him.

After a short team meeting, Alice decided to return to the hotel. There, she could let her guard down and think about the posts people were making about her and Max. Her dad had entrusted her with the responsibility of managing the team's social media account.

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

RedBullRacing 

♡ Liked by Maxverstappen1 AND 175

♡ Liked by Maxverstappen1 AND 175.874 OTHER

@RedBullRacing: Bahrain 🇧🇭 Session 1 of the calendar. Ready for this new season. All the time has been working to continue with the achievement of last year. 

@Maxverstappen1@Schecoperez

________________

@F1: 💙💛❤️