38

Author's note:

Welcome to this second part, enjoyyyy

Mini marathon (2/2)

.·:*¨༺ INSTAGRAM POST ༻¨*:·.

F1News

📍 Monaco

◉〇

♡ Liked by 594

♡ Liked by 594.938

@F1News: The rumors surrounding Alice Horner and Charles Leclerc have been spreading like wildfire, fueled by their recent Instagram posts showing them spending time together in Monaco before the Grand Prix. Speculations about their relationship have been rampant, with many claiming that the two are dating due to the amount of time they have been seen together.

Alice Horner, who has recently been in the spotlight for various reasons, has been noticed for not being with Red Bull since the Miami Grand Prix. This was evident when she was spotted with French driver Pierre Gasly and Monégasque Charles Leclerc during those days. Despite her father being the team principal, Alice has not been linked to any of the Red Bull drivers, including Max Verstappen, who she spent a lot of time with during the last season and the beginning of this one. Although many people assumed that they were dating, this was never confirmed by either party.

Now, with Alice spending a significant amount of time with Charles, the rumors have only intensified. However, neither of them has confirmed any of the speculation.

It's unclear whether Charles is the reason why Alice left her job with Red Bull, and it's also uncertain what Max thinks about the situation. As always, stay tuned to our page for the latest updates and don't forget to like and follow for more news about your favorite drivers.

_______________