40

.·:*¨༺ NEXT WEEK ༻¨*:·.

"Charles, we can't do this every morning, I am serious," she says, looking down at her boyfriend and finding him asleep almost on top of her. After the Monaco race, they decided to stay in his apartment until the next race. After everything that is happening, Alice realized that she had to look for a place to stay. She never cared about it, and it was sad that she still lived with her parents, but everything was easier that way. She didn't have to spend money on rent, and she still had to travel, so she didn't spend much time in that house. But since the problem and her retirement from the team, she hasn't come back. All her things were still there.

And she needs to find a job and a place to live. Her life is a total mess.

"Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc, I am serious, I have a meeting in two hours and I can't do it while you are here on top of me."

"But you like it when I am on top."

"So you are awake. Now move."

"That's not the best way to treat your boyfriend, you know?"

"I don't care." In response, he simply wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I am not letting you go," he says with his eyes still closed.

"Then I guess I should start looking for a place to stay since you aren't letting me work."

"You know you can stay in here all you want."

"I am still looking for a place though. I just don't know where. Where do you think?"

"Monaco," he whispers. "And I will make things easier for you. Stay here."

"You are just saying that because you are asleep, babe. You don't want to live with me. We've been dating for two months."

He sits up, and her eyes go down to his chest and later on to his toned abs, and then back to his eyes. After everything, she can't stop noticing how attractive he is. Maybe it's her in love talking... Nah, he is so handsome it hurts.

"I was planning on asking you, but I am not good at asking you stuff."

"I think you did a pretty good job asking me to be your girlfriend. I like it."

"It was cheesy."

"I like you when you are cheesy," she says, pressing her lips into his in a soft and sweet peck.

"And now you are being cheesy. Anyway, as I was saying, why don't you live with me, love? We are going to continue traveling with our jobs..."

"I don't have a job," she reminds him.

"You still are coming to all the races with me."

"Is that a question or an affirmation?"

"Take it as you want. Now let me talk."

"Go ahead."

"You could stay with me all the time you want. If it makes you feel any better, you can stay in here while you search for a place, but I am still offering you my house... You already have my heart. What is the problem of giving you my home?"

"If racing doesn't work, you should consider poetry." Charles leaned in slowly, his hand gently cupping her cheek as he pressed his lips to hers. Alice's heart was racing as she melted into the kiss, her hands finding their way around his neck as she deepened the kiss.