52

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

F1News

♡ Liked by 90

♡ Liked by 90.047

@F1News: What a race, and what a weekend. Here we are with the latest news from the paddock, focusing on Alice Horner and Charles Leclerc.

Back in Silverstone, a picture of Charles kissing a girl on a beach went viral. No one knew who the girl might be since, for a while now, Charles hadn't been seen with anyone publicly.

On the other hand, there were rumors about Alice and Max Verstappen, with people claiming they had a romantic relationship, although neither of them confirmed if it was actually true. Then, the same girl was linked with Pierre Gasly, and fans speculated that their friendship might be something more.

Lastly, she was also linked with Charles Leclerc, as they started interacting through social media, but then suddenly stopped, leading everyone to believe she might be back with Max.

However, out of all the rumors, one turned out to be true. Charles Leclerc and Alice Horner. Just after the Monégasque driver won the Austrian Grand Prix, he went off the podium and kissed his girlfriend in front of everyone.

What a way to make a relationship public!

Now, there are so many questions about this. Is Charles the reason why the girl left Red Bull in the first place?

Is this all part of a strategy made by Christian to gain information about Ferrari?

For how long have these two dated? How did it all start?

No one knows the truth about it yet, but one thing's for sure – the F1 world is buzzing with excitement over this unexpected romance.

______________________

@username: What the hell is going on in here?

@username: I was so surprise and confuse when this happened

@username: They look so good together

@username: She is using him

@username: I can't believe Charles will date a girl like that

@username: That kiss looks so fake

@username: 🤮

@username: Maybe Charles is simply using her to get information

@username: Am I the only one who likes that couple?

@username: #TeamMax