32

.·:*¨༺ NEXT WEEK ༻¨*:·.

For an entire week, Alice stayed with Charles while her father had been calling her, demanding her answer. Even though she had already decided to stay with Charles, no matter what, Christian was still her father and family.

Red Bull meant her entire life, and leaving all that behind was a big step in her life that she didn't know she had to make. Everything was going as she had always dreamed of. For the first time in years, she was being heard by the team, and she got her spot in the communication department. The best part was that she didn't even need to pretend to be with Max.

Her dad finally listened and gave her what she had been demanding for years.

But now, she was willing to throw all that away for Charles. Even though they hadn't been dating for much time, he had become the best part of her days. Whenever their lips touched and he called her love, her heart melted, and she was tempted to tell him the three words: "I love you."

She meant those words, but saying them was another step, and Alice could only make one at a time.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered, bringing her back to reality. Right now, they were both sitting on the couch watching a movie. His arms were around her, hugging her firmly from behind, and her back pressed against his chest. She didn't even notice when Charles stopped the movie.

"Nothing," she lied, looking at him and pressing her lips into his. Wanting to deepen the kiss, she raised her hand and grabbed him by his neck, pulling him closer to her. But slowly, Charles pushed her away by pressing his hand on her shoulder.

"Love, you know how addicted I am to your lips, but you've been acting weird all week. I even talked to Pierre about it, and I don't know what else to do. Just tell me what's going on."

"What did Pierre tell you?"

"Nothing. Does he know something I don't?"

"Babe, can we not talk about it?"

"You told me a week ago we were going to talk. You never talked to me, Alice, and I'm still waiting for you to trust me and talk to me."

"I do trust you Charles," Alice replied.

"Not as much as you trust Pierre. Alice, our relationship isn't going to work if you don't talk to me. I can't keep watching you get lost in your thoughts."

"What are you saying?" she asked, standing up from the couch where they were sitting. "Are you thinking of breaking up with me?"

"No, but I want you to trust me. I trust you more than anyone in my life. Then talk to me, Alice. I want to be able to help you."

"I am quitting my job at Red Bull, that's all," she said, grabbing her face and looking at the floor. She couldn't look at him in the eyes right now.

"You can't quit. What about your contract?"

"I'm going to be fired. We don't have to worry about my dad or the team. We won't need to worry about being caught. Isn't that great?"

"Is your father firing you?" he asked, completely ignoring what she just said.

"He found out about us, Charles. He got some pictures of us kissing and walking together. He knows about us, and I have two options: dump you, or he sues me. I chose the second one. Everything is done, and I already made my decision, thinking about what's best for me and my happiness."

"You can't dump everything in your life for me," he said, standing up from the couch and taking a step in her direction.

"This isn't just about you. This has to do with what I want. I already told you I wanted to quit my job, but I couldn't. This is now my chance to be free, away from my dad, Max, and the team in general."

"He is suing you, Alice. This is beyond your desire to be free. Have you thought about it?"

"Yeah, for a week, actually. I didn't know what to do. Max even talked to me and tried to convince me to dump you and stay at Red Bull. Then I talked to Pierre. He helped me understand what I truly want."

"And what is that?"

"Being with you, Charles. Isn't that clear already? I fucking love you, you idiot, and don't ever doubt that. I fell in love with you from the moment I met you years ago. I always thought of the day that we could actually talk. And now that we are together, and I've known the real Charles, I am not willing to lose you, at least not again."

"You... you love me?" He asks looking at her directly waiting for a response.

"Yes stupid idiot, I do... that's all you hear of my speech?"

Charles didn't answer, he cuts the distance between them and presses his lips into her. Moving them slowly. His hands place in her waits while her arms wrap around his neck pulling her even closer to her, even when there wasn't anymore space between them. But she needed to feel him, all of him.

"I love you" he whispers with his lips touching her, before kissing Alice once again. This time he deepens the kiss, showing her how he feels with just one kiss.

"I am not leaving you or this relationship, okay?" She whispers once they felt apart trying to catch their breath.

"What did I do to deserve you? After all these years of wanting you from the distance, wanting to change that polo you used to wear form one of Ferrari, and specially wanting to be Max just to be with you almost every day, you are now in my arms"

"You know what else is the best place?" Alice teases, looking up at him with a mischievous grin.

"What?" Charles asks, intrigued.

"Anywhere with you," she replies, and they both laugh.

Charles leans in for another kiss, but this time he scoops Alice up in his arms, carrying her over to the couch. He lays her down gently, never breaking their kiss. As they continue to kiss, Charles runs his fingers through Alice's hair, savoring the feel of her soft strands.

Finally, they break the kiss, panting and breathless.

"I never want to let you go," Charles says, looking deeply into Alice's eyes.

"You don't have to," Alice replies, smiling. "I'm yours, forever and always."

They cuddle on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms. For the first time in a long time, they feel completely content and at peace. They know that there may be challenges ahead, but as long as they have each other, they can face anything that comes their way.

.·:*¨༺ AUTHORS NOTE ༻¨*:·.

Hiiiii

Thanks for 35k first of all

Second, this is a short chapter, but the decision has been made, Alice chose Charles over her dad and the team. We all knew this was coming, but I wanted them to have problems, Alice and Charles can't always be happy and in love. 

But I loved how that conversation just went, and I hope you liked it as much as I like to write it. 

That will be all. 

Love u all 💜 💜