Sasuke, Sarada and (M/n)

After taking a break we decided to move forward. As we entered the building we immediately saw Sarada against the pillar and in front of her was Dad!

"There you are!" Exclaimed the Seventh
"Sarada, why'd you run off like that?" Asked her Chocho

"H-hi Dad." I said while awkwardly waving my hand

"Sorry i'm a little late, Sasuke." Said the Hokage while we went to them

"Naruto, what's going on? Why did you bring children with you-!" He was cut off by Chocho taking his hand and putting it on her forehead.

"This is feels right, but maybe the touch was a bit firmer?" She said

"What's going on?" Dad asked again

"We came...we came to see you, Dad!" Shouted all of sudden Sarada with closed eyes, her hands clenched into a fists.

"I found out Lord Seventh was meeting up with you, so me and (m/n) followed him. There's something I really want to ask you." Said Sarada while i was looking down, fiddling with my fingers.

"Something you want to ask me?" He asked her

"Yes. Um...well...is mom...our real mom?" She was met with silence
„Please answer me. Is she our real mom?" She asked louder
„What happened?" Dad asked instead

Sarada angered by this question said
"What happend?! You're never around! Why won't you stay and live with Mom? Do you even care that you've forgotten your daughter's face?! Probably your son's too!"

She took out the old photo of Dad's and his friends.

"Who's this woman next to you wearing the same kind of glasses as me?! Do you think this is something a daughter can ask her mom?" She shouted

"Hey...that photo is—?" Started the Seventh
"Im really not into situations like these." Said Chocho while i went to stand next to Sarada and put my hand on her arm.

"Mom doesn't say anything, and you're never around. We can't trust either one of you...this whole thing is a mess!" She shouted and tried to catch breath. I lightly squeezed her arm.

"Where have you been and exactly what have you been doing all this time, Dad?!" She finished. I looked away from Sarada to stare at Dad.

"It has nothing...to do with you two." We looked at him hurt by hearing this.

"Just forget it!" Said Sarada after a second and run away

"S-sarada! Wait!" I slightly glared at Dad and quickly went after her.

Finally I spotted Sarada sitting on one of the stones. When I finally reached her I immediately put my arms around her.

"H-hey, let's forget about him okay? I mean we still have each other and no matter what i will be always by your side. We're a sibling and best friends after all." I told her

"Yeah, you're right." I felt her hugging me back.
"I'll be always by your side too."

All of a sudden on Sarada's arm appeared a bandaged hand. We looked up to see none other than Lord Seven giving us a small smile.
I took my arms of Sarada and take a small step back. The Seventh Hokage kneeled next to Sarada while I stayed standing in front of them.

"Sarada, (m/n), could you at least believe this? Your father is the finest shinobi around." He said, Sarada and me just simply looked down.

All of the sudden my sister stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"Let's go, (m/n)" Sarada said
"H-huh, whe-?" I was cut off by Lord Seventh grasping Sarada's wrist.

"Wait, Sarada!"
"Please, let us go!" Exclaimed Sarada
"If no one tell us the truth, i'll go find that woman with the glasses myself, ask her to her face!" She shouted