The Scientific Ninja Tool

Finally it was the morning of the Chunin Exams, me and Sarada were now leaving our apartment while mom was standing behind us.

"It's finally time. Good luck and do your best!" Told us Mom while she punched the air.

"You're awfully cheery firstly thing in the morning, Mom." Said Sarada and turned to her, me doing the same. "Does Dad coming home after a long time make you that happy?"

"What? No...it's nothing like that." Mom blushed while waving with her hands. I giggled seeing her like this. "What are you saying!"

"I can tell these things about you, Mom." Mom hearing this stopped and looked at Sarada surprised.

"Anyway, we're off. Let's go (m/n)!" Sarada run off.

"Bye Mom, we'll do our best!" I smiled and followed after my sister.

{Timeskip}

Me and Sarada arrived at our usual meeting spot where we already saw Boruto.

"It seemed you won your bet with my dad, Boruto." Sarada exclaimed while i waved to him.

"Huh? Well, yeah." He jumped off from where he was sitting and stood in front of us.

"So? What're you going to do now that you're his student?" Asked my twin.

"I'm gonna ask him about my dad's weaknesses."

"Huh?" I looked at him confused while Sarada deadpanned. "Look, i'm not criticizing you or anything, but...we've got the Chunin Exams coming up. Don't you realize this is no time...for something like that?!" Scolded him my sister.

"It's all for the Chunin Exams! I'm gonna learn lots of things from Uncle Sasuke and I'll show Dad during the Exams. And in time, my power's gonna take Dad down!" He told us while getting angry.

"You mean our power, right?" My sister said while pointing her finger at him. "Just what are you thinking?!"

"What do you mean by "what"? It's all about winning the Chunin Exams with a flair! Obviously!" Boruto showed my sister his application for Chunin Exams. We saw her looking at this surprised while i smiled at him and saw him smiling back at me. Seeing this immediately I felt a heat on my cheeks.

"I'm not criticizing you or anything, but...there are times when you don't irritate me." Said my sister and took out her application which made me do the same.

"Don't forget about me too." We heard a voice from above.

"Huh?"

"Mitsuki!" Said Boruto when we saw Mitsuki sitting from above.

We softly smiled at him.

'I can't wait.'