The Tournament Begins

The day of the Round Three finally arrived. All the stadium was filled with everyone from our village including our families, the Kages and of course our friends. We were all waiting in front of the entrance to be called.

"Mitsuki, when are you up?" Asked him my sister.

"I think i'm up fifth..."

We smiled when we heard Shikadai's team bickering with each other. In the corner of my eye i saw Boruto gripping tightly his wrist.

"All right...everyone's an enemy from here on out!" He said and we nodded.

"Seems like it." I said Inojin.

"You guys, don't lose until you get far because i wanna fight you!" Told us Shikadai. "That goes without saying!" Exclaimed Chocho.

"It seems like we won't be defeating anyone easily." Said Sarada.

"Let's show them the Leaf's true strength! Because the winner will be..." trailed off Boruto.

"Me!" All of them said at the same time. I chuckled at them. We all smiled at each other.

We all went towards the battle ground. Everyone started cheering when they saw us. The huge screen showing who will be fighting with who.

"The Round Three consists of individual matches! To be held tournament style. We purposely did not pit teammates against each other in the first round...however, if you win, you may end up facing each other. Please make sure you verify what number your match is. There will be three stages. The three winners is Blocks A, B and C will square in the final match. Are you ready ?" Said Metal's dad.

"Yeah." We shouted and went to the dressing rooms. We sat on the benches and watched on tv screen the first match. Boruto vs. Yurui, the boy from the Hidden Cloud that almost got in the fight with Boruto the other day.

'Do your best, Boruto.'

We watched the fight unfold. Boruto was in the corner encircled by floating balls that explodes when you touch them. We saw him throwing a shuriken that went straight to the boys direction. The gum formed like a ball that was in boys mouth exploded cause of the shuriken and knocked him down.

"Amazing. How can he bend it that much?" Asked my sister, while i was staring at the screen nervously.

'Oh, Boruto.'

Now Shikadai left the room for his match. After a minute we saw Boruto entering.

"Good job!" The others cheered for him. I saw him looking at me with a smile. I looked at him worried which made him drop the smile.

"Hey, what's-" however he was cut off by Chocho. "Shh, Shikadai's match is starting."

I turned my head towards the screen, Boruto hesitated but nonetheless turned his head too.

After some complications Shikadai won the match.

It was now my sister's turn.

"Do you best! You will definitely win." I told her.

"Huh, give me three seconds." She smiled at me determined, we high fived and she walked away.

We watched Sarada's match start and just like she said she won within 3 seconds.

"Ha! That's my sister." I shouted happily." O-okay it's time for me." I nervously said.

"You can do it! I will be waiting for you at the exit!" Told me Boruto with his famous smile. Of course my face turned into a big tomato. "T-thanks." I said and left the room. On my way i met my sister going back from her match.

"Good luck (m/n)!" She told me with a smile, we high fived and went our ways.

I stand opposite from opponent and waited for a signal.

"Start!" I quickly ran to the boy and activated my Sharingan. Quickly I dodged the attack, formed my hand into a fist and with my all power punched him to the ground.

"And the winner is (m/n) Uchiha from The Leaf Village!"

"Cha!" I heard my mom scream, i softly smiled and went towards the hallway that leads to the dressing rooms. At the entrance i saw my teammates. My sister immediately went to me and hugged me.

"Congrats, you did it." She said to me. "And congrats to you too, future Hokage." I congratulated her back and we laughed. We let go of each other and Sarada with Mitsuki went back to the room. Now only me and Boruto standing. I opened my mouth to say something when I suddenly felt arms around me. As I realized that none other than Boruto was hugging me, I felt my cheeks heating up as I hugged him back.

After a minute we leaned away, his hands now on my waist while mine on his upper arms.

"I knew you could do it." He smiled wildly at me. "And thank you for believing in me. Nobody expect my mom and sister believes in me like you." He told me.

"It's nothing, i know you are capable of anything if you want to." I said to him. I saw his expression changing to a guilty as he stared at me. "Boruto, i know-" I started saying but was cut off by Mitsuki opening the door. Immediately me and Boruto jumped away from each other.

"Guys. You're coming? You're gonna miss Inojin's match."

"Y-yeah." Said Boruto as we avoided eye contact with each other. We entered the dressing room with blushes on our cheeks.

We saw Inojin lose his fight and watched him worriedly entering the room. His head down.

After this was Mitsuki's match. Which of course he won with an ease.

"Okay! I'm loaded up with calories. Nice! Okay. I'll do this nice and easy." Said Chocho as she  stood up from the bench.

"Do your best Chocho!"
"B-be careful." Me and my sister told her. With that she left the room.

"So Chocho, is the last one?" Said Boruto.

However i ignored what they were saying as i was focused on Chocho.

'You can do it, Chocho.'