The Vessel

Me and all of our friends plus Shikadai's dad were gathered on bleachers in Study Hall. We were all waiting for Shinobi's sparring between Boruto and his dad.

I saw my sister with Mitsuki coming back from the locker room where they were checking on Boruto. I softly smiled at them.

"How is he ?" I asked them as they stood next to me.

"Excited." Answered my sister.

"That's good." I said and looked towards the battle ground.

Lord Seventh was already standing there and finally  after a minute Boruto showed up.

"You're late, Boruto!" Shouted at him Shikadai.

"You seem rather confident, Boruto." Said Lord Seventh.

"It's only right for the star of the show to show up late." Told him Boruto.

I saw him looking at bleachers and as soon as he saw me I could see his smirk widening. I looked down when i felt my cheeks heating up. My sister from beside me chuckled at this.

"This isn't a battle. It's Shinobi Sparring, which has a set of rules. The person who knocks his opponent to the ground first is the winner. Got it?" Mrs. Shikamaru told them.

"All right! You don't need to hold back!" Lord Seventh said to his son.

"Of course not. If i'm doing this, i'm in it to win!" Said Boruto and with that he made 2 clones who immediately ran at the Hokage.

The 7th Hokage quickly get rid of the clones just to see Boruto already behind him.
We saw Boruto making Rasengan and he threw it at his Dad.

Lord Seventh just smirked and easily with his bandaged hand destroyed the Rasengan. My eyes widened in shock by seeing this.

"What just happened?" Asked Sarada.

Boruto looked shocked but composed himself quickly and threw two lightning shurikens at his Dad. Suddenly the third also lightning shuriken appeared and touched the other two. This made a huge light which made the Hokage close his eyes.

"Did he mess up?" Asked Mitsuki.

"N-no way!" I exclaimed.

"No, he didn't." Told us Sarada.

When the lighting finally disappeared we saw Rasengan coming towards Lord Seventh.
However Boruto's dad only smirked and again destroyed the jutsu, using only his bandaged hand.

We watches Boruto getting a little irritated.

"I hope you're not just gonna keep dodging and stay on defense!" Boruto said to his dad.

"That's not my plan." Told him Lord Seventh with a smile on his face.

"Then Dad, let's make this a battle of our Rasengan, ya' know!" Exclaimed Boruto and with that he made 2 Shadow clones.

One of the Boruto's that was in the middle started again making Rasengan in his hand. We saw the Hokage also making the Rasengan.

The other clones stood behind him and made the wind jutsu which made him fly towards his Dad.

As soon as the two Ransengans touched we saw Boruto disappear. This led to the Hokage's hand being stuck in the ground.

"Water Style: Wave Surge!" Boruto shouted as we saw him use the water style?!

"When did Boruto learn Water Style?" Sarada asked.

"Not only that, but he locked up Lord Seventh's right arm." Said Mitsuki.