The Iron Sand User: Shinki

The next day it was the finals, unfortunately me and Mitsuki didn't make it. We were at the stadium to watch the match Boruto vs. Sarada vs. Shinki. I was standing in the bleachers, fiddling with my fingers worried about my sister.

"The final match will be held in battle royale format. Of these three, the last one standing shall be declared the winner! And now...Begin!" Shouted Mr. Lee and with that the fight began.

Shinki immediately attacked Sarada and Boruto with his sand. We saw Boruto and Sarada teaming up and fight Shinki together.

"Sarada!" I shouted when i saw her getting hit by Shinki's jutsu.

"Is she okay?" I heard Namida ask. "Of course she is! The battle's just began." Wasabi told her. The rest of what they were saying I didn't hear, too focused on Sarada and Boruto.

It was going good for a minute but then they got trapped by his jutsu. We saw Boruto getting mad and rising his hand which showed his Scientific Ninja Tool for a second. He made a clone that went to help my sister. Sarada get her hands out and used Fireball Jutsu that made Shinki let go of them.

Shinki now had wings made of his iron sand. He started attacking Sarada first and after a minute knocked her down.

"Sarada!" I shouted.

"Sarada Uchiha is unable to continue!"

Now it was only Boruto vs. Shinki. We saw Boruto getting angry. With the help of the Scientific Ninja Tool he made Lightning jutsu and attacked Shinki with it.

"Boruto..."

Boruto's jutsu destroyed Shink's jutsu, which made Shinki fly straight to wall at the same knocking him down.

"The match ends here! The winner, uh...the champion is Boruto Uzumaki!" Everyone cheered.

"He did! Boruto won!" Denki said happily, however I wasn't happy at all.

Boruto happily shouted and i saw him looking for someone in the bleachers. Finally our eyes met, he smiled at me but quickly his smile disappeared when he saw my saddened face. He questioningly stared at me.

Our stare was interrupted by the Lord Seventh appearing behind Boruto. Boruto turned around and went to him.

I saw Boruto saying something to him with a huge smile. We watched as the Hokage grabbed his hand which made reveal his Scientific Ninja Tool.

"He's used a Scientific Ninja Tool, something that's prohibited in the Chunin Exams." Said Hokage to the crowd. "The Shinobi Gauntlet allows one to use ninjutsu without using your own chakra in addition to other people's jutsu! It defeats the purpose of showing your true strength in the Exams. For that, Boruto Uzumaki is disqualified. We'll have to deliberate on how we'll revise up to now." The last two sentences he said to Mr. Lee.

"Boruto Uzumaki is disqualified for using illegal Ninja Tool!"

"Boruto! Why did you do this? You didn't...when we fought, did you?" Asked him Shikadai from the bleachers.

"It's not like that! I-!" I saw him looking at me. When he saw my disappointment face and teary eyes, he looked down.

"Quit! You fraud!"

"Trying to win by cheating?!"

"You're the disgrace of the Leaf!" We heard crowd shouting.

"You're disqualified as a ninja too." Lord Seventh took off his ninja headband.

"Well, this is truly unfortunate, Lord Seventh...that the Young Lord would be disqualified." we heard Mr. Katasuke say as he appeared in front of the Hokage and Boruto. "To be honest, I really wanted to make this announcement after he won." He turned around towards the crowd.

"To everyone gathered here! Yes, Boruto used a Scientific Ninja Tool. And yes, he was disqualified, but there's no denying that this Scientific Ninja Tool made it possible for him to reach this point! To everyone in the Leaf, no, the Five Villages! Please take this opportunity to consider implementing this Scientific Ninja Tool..."

"Hey, Katasuke, stop!" Lord Seventh cut him off.

We heard Mr. Katasuke telling Boruto that he only used him for an experiment. Boruto devastated stared at the ground.

Suddenly Lord Seventh looked up and we saw two white creatures floating in the air. The big one holding the smaller one that was sitting on his shoulder.

The smaller one smirked at the Hokage.

"I've finally found you..."