17.

Sunrays peek through the window because someone forgot to close their curtains last night.
As the sunrays fell on his face he scrunched his face in aanoyance because his peaceful sleep got disturbed and as a cue the alarm rang. He quickly shut it off not because it was annoying him but because the loud sound coming from it may disturb his precious' sleep who is now curled up in a ball next to him. Her light brown wavy long hairs that reach upto her hips sprawled on the bed and soft breaths came from her mouth that was a little open. His wife. Looking at her innocent sleeping face only one thing was roaming in his mind. How did he get so lucky to have her? He has never saw such an epitome of beauty and here his wife is lying who is not only so innocent free from any demons but also looks like as if she came from heaven.

Sure she is a 21 year old beauty is much younger for a 30 year old man like him but he care less about their big age gap when he laid his eyes on this beauty 3 years ago. She looks as fragile as before when he saw her in a cafe laughing with her friends over something. The way her light broqn eyes shone with happiness and her lips formed in a pout when the counter guy said that they don't have chocolate ice cream.

That day he swore that he'll make her his. No matter how much he has to wait. No matter what he had to do. But she's his.

Knowing that she's such an innocent soul who was protected by her father and her big brother, it was hard to convince her father for the marriage after all she's just 21 who is just in her last year of college. But maybe seeing his determination and Knowing how powerful he is, he eventually gave in.

He still remember how she cried last night when she was bidding bye to her family. It was like someone was piercing sharp knife in his heart. With each tear dropping from her eye, it was as of he was dying more and more.

But she doesn't have any idea of it. She doesn't know that her husband loves her. Because according to her,it was just an arrange marriage set up by her father.

Who would have thought that the person from whom the whole world is scared will get weak just beacause of this little girl.

He stood up from the bed and closed the curtains so that her sleep wouldn't get disturb. He went towards her and leaned down to give a peck on her head.
His eyes lingered on her for a few more getting drunk by her features especially the little dark mole above her upper lip on the right side of her lip.

He just want to kiss that mole,want to taste her honey like lips but he better knows to wait than doing this. He doesn't want to scare her off. She's too innocent for his darkness, for this world. And the last thing he want is her being scared of him.

Soon he went into the bathroom and quickly did his business and went outside after getting ready in a white shirt and blue jeans.

He saw her waking up and sitting on the bed while rubbing her eyes cutely. He smiled watching her antics and went towards her.

"Good morning. Did you slept well?" He asked softly afraid that she'll get startled by the sudden voice.

"Good morning." She chirped happily with a beautiful smile adoring her face.

And that was it. This was enough for him to fell for her. Even more if it's possible. she can make a room full of dark fill with light just by her smile. Her aura is welcoming, warm and she radiates positive energy with happiness.

He passed her a little smile and bent downwards unable to stop himself to give a peck on her forhead which resulted in a red hue making it's way on her cheek.

She is a shy girl. She was also surprised herself seeing the little gesture of her husband that made her felt all giddy. Another reason why she likes him. Because before now, all she heard about him was how cold, ruthless and arrogant he is. But he's so........soft with her. Even he smiled and laughed with her which he does not do in all the photos that she saw earlier on the internet.