31.

"It's movie night." Yuvaan shouted excitedly gaining all attention making everyone laugh.

Apparently, it's been three days since our couple came home. And now everything's fine. Arshita has fully recovered and everything has fallen back to it's place.

Also, their honeymoon trip is next week which was making Arshita more excited day by day. While on the other hand, work load has increased on Abhimaan's shoulder because he doesn't want any disturbance during their vacation.

Right now, all of them are present in the theatre room except Abhimaan ans his parents.

Their parents are already slept as they wanted the youngsters to enjoy their night.

They have also invited Yuvraj and Muskan for the movie night as they weren't hanging out together much these days.

"Arshu, go and call bhai. Because he wouldn't come if we'll request him." Ayaan said to her making her pout.

"He's saying that he has work." She murmered fiddling with the shirt of her pj's.

But inside, she was also missing him.

"Oh come on! I'm sure that if you'll say to him. He'll agree in an instant." Yuvraj smirked making everyone agree on his statement.

"Alright. I'll just come in a minute. Don't start without me." She lightly glare at everyone making them laugh.

Going upstairs, she straight went to his study room.

She slowly opened the room without making any noise only to see him typing something on his laptop.

"Maan!" She called him in a soft voice gaining his attention.

"Hey, my love." He smiled seeing her as he opened his arms for her making her giggle.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you watching the movie?" He asked once she settled in his lap.

"We were just going to start. Um..actually...." she fumbled with her words while making random patterns on his t shirt with her forefinger.

"What happen?" He lifted up her face to make her look into his eyes.

"I know there's a lot of work load these days. And I even told them that you're working but they were just pestering me to go and ask you." She said quickly making his lips twitched up.

"Will you please watch movie with us? Just one. I promise." She requested making puppy eyes looking at him.

He knew he was a goner as soon as he looked at her face.

"Were you missing me?" He teasingly asked her making her blush.

"Yes." She truthfully replied shyly making him smile.

"Let's go then." He sighed closing the laptop.

He can work later at night. Right now, his main focus is on fulfilling his wife's wish.

"What about your work?" She asked looking at him.

"Do you not want me to watch movie with you?" He asked while having an amusingly expression on his face.

"Oh, no-no-no. It's nothing like that." She quickly shake her head in denail making him smile.

Suddenly, he lifted her up in his arms making her gasp lightly due to the sudden action.

She looked at his face adoringly and that's when she noticed his dark circles.

He has been really working so hard these last days.