8.

It's been a few days since that aniversary party and it would be lie that Arshita has not been thinking of him a lot these days.

The way his eyes bore into his, and the way her body set on fire when his hands brushed hers while giving her her bracelet. She could never forget the look in his dark brown eyes.

She wanted to ignore him but maybe both her heart and mind are playing games that they can never be able to do a simple task like this.

She needs to clear her thought.

Seriously.

Sighing she stood up from the bed tp go downstairs just to meet with Rudra standing like a child who is being scolded by one and only her another best friend Ahana.

"No Ru, I'm not listening to you this time. " she said showing him her palm while he made a whining face.

Arshita covered her mouth to not let out the chuckle that was dying to escape from her mouth.
She's sure that this side of her brother only comes in front of her bhabhi.

"Ana, atleast listen to me this once. Please sweetheart." He went to her kneeling down beside her couch and taking her hand in his.

"Uhm.." Arshita cleared her throat to get their attention.

Their eyes snapped to her and Rudra came towards her sulking like a child.

"Arshu, you're my little sister na. Please tell your dearest bhabhi to please forgive me. I was just a little late in picking her up because of office work." He explained making my confusion clear of why they were fighting.

He looked at me with pleading eyes and she nodded at him assuringly.

Jumping on her feets, she went towards her bhabhi and sat down beside her.

"Bhabhi.." she called her "please forgive him na."

"No Arshu, this is the fourth time he has-" she started to say with an irritated look.

"But he promised that of you'll forgive him, he'll take you to the shopping." Arshita replied making her smile while on the other hand Rudra's eyes widen.

He knows how his much his wife likes shopping. No he's not concerned about the bill but the fact that he's going to lift the multiple bags there.

"Really, Ru?" Ahana asked with shining eyes.

Seeing her shining eyes, he didn't have the heart to deny her so at last he just nodded making her jump on jer feet and came up to hug him.

'Thank you' he mouth to Arshita who just nodded with a smile on her face.

After sometime, she decided to go to the cafe and meet Muskan there.

"Bhai! I'm going to meet Muskan. Okay?" She asked showing him her puppy eyes knowing he can't deny it.

"Alright. But be careful." He kissed her forhead one last time before she went out happily not caring to dress up. She was dressed casually in her white t shirt and blue jeans with her sneakers.

She went outside of her mansion and saw the flowers in her garden. How much she loves flowers. Taking a last glance at them she went outside to see the weather.

It waa great. Cool wind, a few rays of sunshine and clouds were present in the sky making her smile.

She decided to walk to the cafe as it's just 20 minutes away from her home.

She started walking passing by some streets and parks as her airpods were in her ears playing her fav songs.

It's been 35 minutes since she was walking but she couldn't find the cafe. After putting her airpods in their case she looked around only to found her in a different street.