35.

"I swear Arshita Rathore if you didn't stop stealing my chocolates. You wouldn't like to see the consequences." Yuvaan gasped threatening her as she smiled cheekily seeing his expressions when he saw the enpty box of his chocolates.

"First of all, it's Mrs. Arshita Abhimaan Singh Rathore." Abhimaan's deep voice gained their attention as they saw him all ready descending down the stairs.

"And what happen? Why are you arguing in this early morning?" He gave a stern expression to Yuvaan while his expression softened looking at Arshita who was looking innocently at him as if she didn't do anything.

"Bhai! Your wife ate all of my chocolates. I saved them for myself." Yuvaan rolled his eyes dramatically at her making her pout.

Sighing Abhimaan opened his wallet and passed him his credit card.

"Now keep your mouth shut and don't say anything to my wife." Abhimaan sternly said tohim while Yuvaan justkept standing there wide eyed as he looked at the credit card in his hand.

He didn't just give his credit card to save Arshita? Did he?

"Come here." Abhimaan took Arshita's hand pulling her towards himself as they made their way towards the dining table.

Apparently, it's been a week since the couple came from their honeymoon. To say, they had their best time of life while they were on the honeymoon. But now, their life is back to the normal.

Day by day, their love is immensely growing up which is resulting in Abhimaan being more protective,caring and possessive towards his wife.

"Good morning mom and dad." Arshita beamed happily seeing them as they both also wished her with a broad smile on their faces.

"Badi ma! Is it just me or are you all seeing miracles lately? Because Abhimaan Singh Rathore hasn't fired any employee since a month." Ayaan smirked teasingly.

Obviously, Abhimaan has been in a great mood lately. And the reason behind it is none other than the sunshine ball in hid life that's currently seperating all the capsicums from her plate secretly thinking that nobody will notice.

But poor her, because Abhimaan has his eye on her every move. But still he let her be. Because this girl has literally some rivalry going on between her and capsicum.

"It's just all the employees are doing their work properly. They're not being lazy like you." Abhimaan grumbled in his deep voice making jim shut his mouth while Yuvaan stiffled his laugh seeing his twin's face.

Suddenly Abhimaan's phone rang. He frowned seeing Rudra calling him in the very morning.

Still, he answered the call only to get shocked listening to his panicked voice.

"Hello Abhimaan!"

"What happened?" He answered.

"Dad got into an accident." Rudra replied sighing heavily making him grip his phone tightly as he took a glance at Arshita who was looking confusingly at him.

"Come fast in the city hospital. And please, I beg you to handle Arshita very carefully. She's most likely to get a panic attack herself. Please be careful with her." Rudra pleaded knowing his sister would surely get faint seeing their Dad's condition.

"I'll be there soon." He sighed heavily running a hand through his hair as he put the phone away after cutting the call.

"What happen?" Her soft voice asked him as she sipped on her juice.

"Nothing. Let's finish our breakfast. We're already getting late for office." Abhimaan said making her nod.

He lied because he doesn't know how to tell her the truth. Just imagining her tears is heartbreaking for him. And he knows that she'll freak out after hearing the news. He doesn't know how she would be able to handle the news.