5.

The news of Abhimaan and Arshita disappeared as if that never happened and Arshita didn't even come to know about this as she slept after coming to the news. It's been a week since that incident and now everything's settled. Rudra and his father were shocked after knowing that the news has already been taken down. And they knew who did this.

Arshita groaned as her alarm rang waking her from her sleep. She sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes in order to remove sleep from them.

Looking at the time, she gasped. She's going to get late.
She quickly get up from the bed and got ready in a light blue shirt with some jeans along with white nikes. She also wore some rings in her fingers. She loves to get dressed. Dressing good always makes her feel confident and happy. She also loves to go shopping. She's surely a spoilt girl and she knows that. What can you say when you have a father and older brother who treats you like a princess.

She skipped down to see her brother standing with his wife in his arms. They were literally so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't even notice her coming. She giggled lightly seeing them. Their relationship has always amazed her. They are so in love that she can't even imagine getting a husband this much loving.

She tip toed her way to them and suddenly scream near her brother's ear. Both of them flinched due to the sound.

She laughed clutching her stomach after seeing their faces. They looked at her with wide eyes.

Ahana playfully glared at her and Rudra tried to hide his smile. They were really lost in each other.

"You little.." Rudra said with narrowed eyes.

"Wait...I'll show you." He said before running behind her.

Both brother and sister were running around the house. And Rudra being him, was pretending that he couldn't catch her. But in reality he just wanted to see her smile like she used to do in her childhood when she won, or maybe when Rudra let her win.

Suddenly her ankle twisted and she fell on the ground with a yelp.

"Ouch.." She hissed when she fell.

Seeing it, Rudra and Ahana's eyes widened and they quickly came to her.

"Arshu, are you okay? You are not hurt? Should we call the ambulance?" He blabbered before taking her in his arms.

"Bhai, relax. I'm okay. I just fell due to my clumsiness." She lighlty chuckled.

"Let me bring an ice pack for your ankle." Ahana said before turning to bring her an ice  pack.

"Bhabhi, I'm okay. Nothing happened. Stop worrying." She again consoled her.

Rudra took a final sigh after examining her ankle. He was worried about her.

"Let me bring breakfast for you." Ahana said patting her hair and went to bring breakfast for her.

Rudra took her to the dining table and made her sit before pouring a glass of juice for her.

"Where's dad?" She asked taking a sip of her juice.

"He went early to the office. You were sleeping that's why he didn't disturb you." Rudra explained taking a seat.

"I wanted to meet him." She pouted.

"You can come to the office after your college, munchkin. No need to be sad." He kissed her forhead.

After eating her breakfast, the three went to their car.

Rudra dropped her at her college before going to the office.