12.

Arshita's phone rang making her groan for waking her up from her peaceful sleep.
Today was supposed to be sunday that means sleeping till late noon. Also she slept late at night, so why someone is disturbing her early in the morning.

She is clearly not a morning person.

Waking up from her sleep grumpily, she took her phone only to see it's 9 AM in the morning and someone is calling her from an unknown number.

With half closed eyes, she answered the phone.

"Hello." She mumbled in her sleep still lying on the bed.

"Looks like I disturbed someone from her precious sleep." That person replied in his deep voice.

And she can recognize that voice anywhere. That person is fixed in her mind these days.

"A-Abhimaan?" She sat up on her bed straight. Long gone was her sleep from her eyes which were wide by now.

"Yes baby. " He replied from other side. And it was clear in his voice that he had that teasing smirk on his face.

"Good morning, Arshu."

"Um..good morning." She replied nervously. Now he will think she's a sleep head. But it's the truth and nothing can be done with it.

"I'm sorry, I disturbed your sleep." He sighed.

"No-no-no. It's alright. But can I ask you something?" She asked chewing her lower lip.

"Go ahead." He answered.

"How did you get my number?" She asked.

"I asked Rudra about it. Since I forgot to ask from you last night. I'm sorry if you don't like it." He said in a serious voice.

She blinked as she heard him apologized. Well from the things that she have heard, he never apologized.

"You there?" His voice broke her trance as she replied "Oh yeah. And I didn't mind. It's alright."

"Well, I called you because first I wanted to ask if you're still tired from last night function?" He asked as I nodded.

"Arshu, you have to say. I'm not present there to see if you're nodding your head in yes or no." He chuckled making me blush.

"I-Im not that tired." She replied.

"You want to meet? We can discuss what kind of wedding you want." He proposed.

"Um..okay." she answered.

"Great then. I'll pick you up in an hour." He said.

"Um..okay."

"We'll talk later. Hmm? I've to go for a meeting now." He said.

"Okay. Bye Abhimaan." She replied.

She heard him taking a sharp intake of breath before he replied in a soft voice
"Bye baby."

And like always, a deep crimson shade made it's way on her cheeks as she stuffed her head in the pillow before screaming lightly "ughhhhh."

This man makes her crazy and she doesn't know why.

She decided to stood up as she has to get ready now.

After brushing her teeth and taking a shower, she got ready in a simple black dress with a denim jacket over it pairing it with her nikes. She applied her mascara, lip gloss and sprayed her perfume. Deciding to let her hair open she was ready to go.

 Deciding to let her hair open she was ready to go