1.

ABHIMAAN'S POV:

After 3 years.
.
.
.
.
I rubbed my temples with a sigh while leaning back on my chair.
And even after all these years only one thing come in my mind whenever i close my eyes.

Those light brown eyes.

Three years. It's been fucking three years since I've seen her and after that day It's like she has vanished into the air. I swear she was an angel. I-i just couldn't get her out of my head.
Somehow I was able to get her picture from a cctv camera and even told my men to search for her. But i guess luck was not on my side. I just know her first name 'ARSHITA' only and that too only because of her friend saying it aloud in the cafe. I even visited that cafe almost everyday just in hope to get a glimpse of her but nothing worked out. This girl is gonna be the death for me.

Being at the age of 30 and still unmarried is disturbing for my family members. They wanted to find someone for me. But how could I tell them that my heart is already captured by the little girl. They even made me met some girls who were nothing but gold digging bitches.

Suddenly a sound of knock came breaking all of my thoughts and I gave permission to enter.
My secretary came while holding his I pad in his hand.
I raised an eyebrow at him asking him what's the matter.
"Sir, the meeting in kapoor industries is in an hour." He informed me.
"Alright. Tell Yuvraj to go straight there." Saying this I stood up from the chair and made my way out of the conpany to my rangerover.

I started driving and soon I reached Kapoor Corporation. The owner of this company is a great man who has inspired me in many ways. He's an old man near my father age and has two childrens. His son who is also a great friend of mine also helps him in his work and his daughter...well I've never seen her. Nor she is much highlighted in media. I don't know why.

Making my way inside the company the floor went silent and all people started looking at me as if I'm the 8th wonder. I rolled my eyes because again I don't care about them. Sure I'm a little cold... and is considered as the most ruthless billionaire but again I don't care.

I entered the elevator and tapped the button of the floor. Soon I reached on the floor qhere the meeting is going to held.
Just as I was about to move forward a ringing sound from my phone came.
It was none other than my best friend 'Yuvraj Singhania.'

I answered the call and he started speaking.
"Hey Abhimaan. Actually I can't come to the meeting today." He said.
"Now what happened?" I rolled my eyes because I know he has got himself in some trouble.
"Umm...I'll tell you once I came back." He said making me sigh.
"Alright." Saying this I cut the call.

I turned around to go to the meeting room but suddenlt a petite body bumped into me making my phone fell down on the floor.

A gasp sound was heard and I clenched my jaw ready to give that person a piece of mind but as soon as I saw that person words got stuck in my throat. My eyes widened as they met with those light brown eyes which I can never forget. She was looking me with a horrified expression looking scared. Oh no no no angel! Don't be scared of me please.

She was looking even more beautiful than ever. Her wavy brown hairs reached down to her hip  and her white shoet sundress making her look like a complete epitome of pure beauty. Her hands were shivering as she averted her gaze from me and look down at the floor where my now cracked phone laid.

Her eyes filled with unshed tears as she again match my gaze. God! Why is she crying? It was just a cell phone.
"Are you okay?" I asked softly not to scare her even more taking a step closer to her.
It better not be a fucking dream.