24.

The door of Abhimaan's cabin got opened making his eyes snapped to the person who did it without taking any permission.

His glaring eyes got softened when he saw who is it.

None other than his wife.

"Maan." She called him smiling as she took steps towards him.

"Hey my love." Quickly closing the file he pulled her by her wrist making her fall on his lap.

"Maan, we're in office." She complained trying to get up but who are we kidding.

She is like a small ant in front of a lion.

All of her efforts went in vain as he tightened his hold on her.

"And for the nth time I'm saying it again that I. Dont. Care." He replied making her huff.

"You promised me something. Remember?" She asked smiling while he just sat there with a confused face.

Even though he remembers it but still he doesn't want to miss a chance to mess with her.

"Maan, you're so bad." She whined pulling out her lower lip.
"I'm not gonna talk to you."

"I remember, baby. I remember what I promised. We'll be going to eat ice cream after office." She smiled listening to his statement as he pressed a kiss on her forhead.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go fast. The office hours has already ended." She said making him sigh.

"You never become this much excited to spend time with your husband and here you're eager to eat ice cream." He liggtly pinched her cheeks.

"It's not like that I don't want to spend time with you. I'm just craving for it so much." She said making him smile.

"We'll go. Just wait a minute and let me just sign a few documents." He said making her nod as she rested her face on his chest making him smile.

His one hand stayed on her waist as he signed the documents with his other hand.

She looked up at his face which was focused on his documents. Before she could stop herself, her finger traced his jawline as she admire his looks.

Abhimaan's breath hitched as her finger traced his face and jawline sensually. Her feathering touch was igniting so many emotions and feelings inside him.

"Baby, if you continue doing this then I'm sure my self control will snap real quickly. And I would end up doing something that you're not ready for." His deep voice rasped as his hold on her got more tightened.

While Arshita just sat their looking at him with wide eyes as she gulped sensing his heated gaze.

"W-what if I-I am ready?" She shuttered nervously fiddling with the button of his shirt.

Two fingers came under her chin as he made her face him looking intensely at her that made the blush darkened on her cheeks.

"Say it again."

"I-I am ready, Maan." She replied biting her lips and his jaw clenched seeing her assaulting her lower lip.

He cleared his throat before replying "Baby, I can wait. I don't want to force you. You don't have to do all that."

"But, w-what if I want to?"

Her sentence made his eyes widened a little.

Her innocence filled eyes looked up into his now darkened ones.

God! How much he would love to ruin that innocence.

Arshita's small hand geabbed the collar of his shirt as she slowly inched their faces closer till their lips were merely brushing.