11.

Arshita took a deep breath as she stood before the mirror dressed in a beautiful light pink lehenga.

Her makeup was nude and her long hairs were curled from the ends.

All ready for her engagement.

(Her dress)

From the morning her stomach has been doing flips and she was hella nervous from inside.

The sound of door opening broke her trance making her head whip to the sode only to see her soon-to-be-fiance there.
He was dressed in a 3 piece armani coat with white shirt inside making him look devilishly handsome.

Both were staring at each other lost in their own world which was broken by Ahana who came with a glass of juice in her hand for Arshita.

They were in the Rathore mansion now as the party is going to held here. And to be honest, when Arshita found that the whole interior was only designed by Abhimaan she was shocked. Because it was designed so beautifully that she couldn't even explain.

"Uhmm..." Ahana cleared her throat to gain their attention.
"Love birds, I'll leave you two here to talk but don't take much time. Be downstairs in 10 minutes." She said to both of them making him nod and her blush.

"And also, you'll finish this glass. I don't want to find it as it is now." She gave a strict look to Arshita making her pout.

Apparently she has not eaten anything from the morning because of nervousness and anxiety. Just when she was about to take a bite of her food, she felt like puking it out. So she didn't eat and because of this now she's feeling dizzy and tired.

Ahana went out closing the door leaving both of them alone.

He took some steps forward until he reached her.
Taking her both hands in his, he kissed her knuckles, all while maintaining the eye contact with her as her cheeks turned a beautiful crimson shade.

"You're looking so gorgeous that I'm doubting if you're from this world or not." He straightened up looking into her eyes taking a step more closer.

Her chest heaved up and down because of the closeness between them.

She slowly looked up from her dark lashes and replied "You're also looking handsome."

A simple line. A compliment from her. And then he knew that all his efforts to look good was worth it because she has passed his look.
After standing in mirror and changing out of atleast 20 suits, he chose a simple black because his mind had stopped working on what to wear. He decided to play it safe by selecting a basic one.

"Thank you so much, angel." He smiled making her smile too.

Maybe this marriage will work out.
She thought to herself.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." She answered. "Let's go."

"And what about your juice? I heard you didn't eat anything from the morning." He frowned as his attention shifted to the glass.