6.

Red.

Red blood.

Drip
Drip
Drip

He was wearing a whole black outfit as his face was covered with black mask but the hate and sinister look was present in his eyes.

There was a scar.

A long scar running down on his left eye.

The car was flipped upside down. Somehow I was able to escape from it but she was there. Her hand was only visible for me to see and it was shivering. It was covered with bruises. Fresh bruises to be exact. That were formed due to the accident that happened just now.

I quickly hid behind a nearby bush but my eyes were still trained on the man who was aiming the gun at her.

My eyes widened as he pulled the trigger and shoot all the six bullets in her body.
And her hand stilled as a a small trail of blood flowed down on the ground from her body.

Suddenly sirens were heard indicating that police vans and ambulance is coming.

The man quickly rushed somewhere probably to hide and don't know when I lose consciousness.

She shot up from the bed with a loud scream gasping from breath as the nightmare was still fresh in her mind.

Tears start flowing from her eyes as she remember what that nightmare was about.

Arshita was feeling suffocating. It was feeling as if all the oxygen has escaped from my room. Her hands were shivering while her chest heaved up and down at a rapid speed.

Suddenly her door was opened and her father and Rudra stood their with a panic look clear on their face.

"Arshu." Rudra called as both of them came towards her.

"No-no-no, he's coming. He'll also kill me. I-I" she stood up from bed and start pacing around.

"Bacha (kiddo), calm down. No one's gonna get you. Okay?" Arjun said to her pulling her into his arms and rubbing her back lightly.

"Rudra, get her pills. Fast." He worriedly said to him making him sprint up to the drawer where her pills are usually kept.

"Arshu, take deep breaths with me." He said and she followed "yeah, just like that."

Grabbing the pill from Rudra's hand, he made her take the pill after sotting on the bed with her and made her drink water.

She started to calm down but tears and sobs erupted from her when Rudra took her into the hug.

Arjun eyes began to tear up as he saw his daughter like this.

His heart was feeling as if it is being breaking into million pieces.

It's been a long time since that incident happened but it triggered her the most. Even till now she has nightmares about that.
She has suffered a lot in a very shot time.

"Please make them stop. I don't want to live. They keep haunting me. I want to die. Please make them go away."
A tear fell from Arjun's eye as her words fell in to his ears.

There's nothing more hurting for a parent than listening to their child want to get die.

"Arshu...shh...don't. Don't say anything like this, munchkin. Trust me, everything will get better." Rudra said to her kissing her forhead multiple times with his eyes moistened.

After holding her for some more time, she eventually fell asleep due to being tired from all crying.
Arjun and Rudra went out of her room after kissing her forhead and tucking her in the blanket.