30.

Abhimaan smiled seeing the peaceful face of his wife who was currently snuggled in the blanket while clutching the pillow tightly.

No matter how much time he spend with her.
It always seems not enough for him.

He looked at the table clock only to see it's 3 am right now.

He remembers how she asked him yesterday for a long drive in the morning because she wanted to see the sunrise.

To let her sleep for some more time, he has gotten ready already before her.

Slowly making his way to her sleeping figure, he carefully sat beside her and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her forhead before brushing away the baby hairs from her face.

"Arshu, love wake up." He whispered cupping her face.

"Baby, get up." He lightly nudged her as she mumbled something opening her eyes a little sleepily.

"Arshu, you wanted to see the sunrise. Right? Get up, now."

That sentence made her eyes opened as she sat up on the bed almost quickly rubbing her eyes to remove sleep from them.

"Don't do that." He said a little sternly removing her hands from her eyes.

"Good morning." She whispered leaning on him.

As it was early, darkness could still be seen outside of the windows in the cold weather. Silence surrounded everywhere.

"Good morning." Abhimaan wished her wrapping his arms around her and checked her forhead to feel her temperature. But the good thing was that it was normal now. Still, he doesn't want to take chance and do any negligence about her health. He made a mental note to still give her medicines.

"Come on. Get ready quickly. You wanted to go, right?" Pulling away from the hug she nodded and stood up going to the bathroom.

Abhimaan had already taken out her clothes in her walk in closet.

Till then, he went downstairs to make something for her to eat as she ate only a little last night. She must be hungry.

Abhimaan removed his jacket before stepping in the kitchen.

He immediately took out a pot and some instant noodles packets to cook for her.

When the noodles were still cooking, he wore his jacket again and suddenly notcied a person's silhouette coming inside the kitchen.

Noticing it was none other than Arjun, he nodded his head wishing "Good morning dad."

"Good morning." Arjun's eyes raked over the kitchen before he asked "why are you up so early?"

"Uh..actually Arshu wanted to see the sunrise that's why I decided to take her for a drive this morning. But she also needs something to eat so here I'm just cooking for her." He replied as he turned off the stove.

Arjun's eyes shone with pride seeing him caring for his daughter. Not even a single day after their marriage he has regretted of marrying Arshita off to Abhimaan.

"Thank you so much, Abhimaan." Arjun almost whispered as he took steps near him and patted hi shoulder.

"I should be the one thanking you, dad. Thank you for giving me a chance." Abhimaan passed him a little smile as he nodded and went out of the kitchen after taking a water bottle with him.

On the other hand, Abhimaan took the plate of noddles upstairs only to see his wife sitting on the bed snuggled in the blanket.

She was all ready now. And due to the cold weather, her nose and cheeks were literally looking like an apple making her look even more cute.