21.

It's been a week since both confessed to each other and since that accident happened.

Arshita has not gone to office since that day because according to Abhimaan she needs a break from all that. He doesn't want to pressurize her in anything.

Currently, she's sleeping peacefully laying on their bed covered in blanket.

Abhimaan's lips twitched upwards as he saw her sleeping like a baby.
He just couldn't seem to get enough of her.

Wearing his watch, he was all ready for his office in a white shirt along with grey suit and pants. He doesn't want to leave her but he has a very important meeting today. Otherwise he would just spent time with her like last few days.

"Arshu." He softly called sitting beside her on the bed removing her hair strands which were covering her face.

"Baby, wake up." He said kissing her cheek.

She lightly groaned opening her eyes slowly.

"Good morning." She mumbled and again closed her eyes hiding her face in pillow making him chuckle at her antics.

"Come on. Get up." He called her making her lightly whine.

Finally, she got up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes to remove sleep from them.

He kissed her forhead seeing her literally acting like a baby. She is just too cute to handle.

"You got ready?" She asked in amazement seeing him all ready.

"Yes. Because I've an important meeting today." He said but then his expressions turned into worry as he asked "Will you be alright?"

"I will, but can I come with you office today?" She asked.

"Arshu but-" he started to say but she cut him off.

"Maan, but I can't hide everytime. Right? One or another day I've to face the world. Besides this, you said those girl don't work there now. So, I'll be okay." She leaned on his chest as she pleaded making puppy eyes.

He sighed muttering "God! This girl."

"Alright. But you'll come to me even if you feel slight discomfort by anything." He sternly said making her nod.

"I'll just come after getting ready." She smiled kissing his cheek as he also smiled at her looking at her figure.

After sometime, she came out being ready for the office with her long wavy hairs down.

"How am I looking?" She twirled around showing him her outfit as he stood up and came closer to her wrapping her in his arms

"You look edible." He said with a smirk making her chuckle.

"How am I gonna protect you from all those evil eyes?" He smiled at her pecking her lips softly as blood rushed into her cheeks.

Even though they have confessed their love to each other, she's still shy at his gestures like this.