10.

"Daddy" Arshita called out as she skipped the stairs in hurry. Her father called her to talk to something but she forget that due to her studies.

"Don't run on the stairs, Arshu." He told her making her carefully descend the stairs after slowing the steps.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." She sheepishly said making hum chuckle a little.

"It's alright. Come now." He ruffled her hairs lovingly making her smile.

Both daughter and father went into his office where Rudra was already present there reading a file.

"Bhai is also here." She stated seeing him.

"I need to discuss something very important to both of you." Arjun sighed taking a seat on his chair.

Arshu also settled on the opposite chair beside Rudra.

"Did I do something wrong?" She whispered lowly looking at her lap.

"Why would you think that baby? Huh?" Rudra kissed her forhead leaning.

"No Princess. You did nothing wrong." Arjun smiled seeing her daughter's naive nature.

"Okay, first both of you. Don't freak out when I'll tell you what I'm going to tell you." He said making both of his child.

"Arshu." He called her looking at her. "What do you think of Abhimaan."

His question made both of their eyes wide especially Rudra's.

"Dad, what are-" he started to say but stopped when his father showed him his palm to stop and nodded at Arshita who was fiddling with her fingers.

"He is a businesses man. A multi billio-" She started to say.

"Arshu, I'm asking about what do YOU think of him? His personality, his behavior, your thoughts about him etc."

"Umm...." she bit her lower lip looking down to think of words "He is..........nice. I mean....he saved me twice and...."

"Dad, why are you asking her this?" Rudra's voice fell onto their ears.

"I want Arshu to marry Abhimaan." He finally said making both of their eyes widened.

Anger boiled in Rudra's vein as he thought of his sister marrying to him.

No he doesn't hate Abhimaan but he's against this marriage because he knows about his nature but then again he didn't ever hurt her.

"But, dad-" Arshita's eyes welled up as the thought of leaving her family crossed her mind.

"Arshu, calm down." Arjun softly said standing up and going towards his daughter.

He took her hand and lead to the couch present there.

He softly wiped the tear that fell from her eye and took her in his arms.

"I know princess, you're not ready." He cooed.

"Baby, you know that I'm getting older day by day and will not be able to always present with you." He tried to make her understand.

"Why are you saying all this? You're not going anywhere." She replied sniffling to control her tears that were at the bay.

"I'm not going anywhere. But this is the truth. Right?" He rubbed her back to calm her down "You also need someone in your life who'll be there with you in your every step, every decision in your lifetime."

"Why do you want me to send so early? Don't you think it's too early for a marriage?" She sniffled hiding her face in the safe embrace of her father.

"I know, princess. But do you ever think that your father will take a wrong decision for you?" He asked making her look into his eyes.