Longinus

This universe is so much more interesting than my last one. These worlds are so unique and hold so much potential. Unfortunately it seems that the inhabitants can not see this. For they are blinded by their own lust. Like animals.

The fictional characters of my past world are real in this new one. Though they hardly live up to those legends. The great god of wisdom Odin from Norse mythology is but a old perverted man in this world. The legendary tempter Azazel is similar in that aspect.

So while this universe is interesting. Most of its inhabitants are trash. Though some are able to shine like stars in the dark of this world. People that have made it past these morsels and have become something worthwhile.

It is just unfortunate that a lot of them are humans that are now trapped in the Throne of Hero's. Maybe I could summon some of them? It might prove to be interesting.

Those sacred gears have also caught my interest. Or rather the ones dubbed 'Longinus'. They are said to be Tools that Destroy God and with their functions I do not doubt it. They run off of the will and desire of the user making its power fluctuate between users. Its similar to my Hogyoku in that regard.

I believe that I will take one of these for myself. The one called [Telos Karma]. It has the ability to forcibly create and enforce options and choices that aren't possible normally, changing the possibility of certain phenomena into unexpected events. Using this in conjunction with Kyouka Suigetsu would prove to be most entertaining.

Unfortunately I do not know were the current possessor is. Even while being able to sense all the living beings of these multiple worlds , I still cant see the possessor. Whoever it is most likely using the Longinus to disrupt my senses. So I will wait.

That does not stop me from getting my hands on another Longinus though. Their energy signatures are unique and easy to spot. Currently there is 10 Longinus on earth with 1 of them being in the possession of the vampires over in Romania.

The Longinus each have their own special abilities. That are...

True Longinus: A bladed spear that is capable of killing gods and deals major damage against dark beings.

Zenith Tempest: It has the ability to control the weather and its elemental attributes.

Annihilation Maker: The ability to create any creature that the possessor can imagine.

Dimension Loss: the ability to block any attack using the mist that it creates, and transport anything inside the mist to any location.

Boosted Gear: The gauntlet has the ability to enhance the user's capabilities as well as transferring power to anyone or an object.

Divine Dividing: The wings not only give the ability to fly but can also halve the power from anything or anyone, which is then added to the user.

Regulus Nemea: The ability break the ground in a single strike to splitting the Earth in half if mastered. Its secondary ability protects the possessor from projectile-based weapons.

Canis Lykaon: Allows the user to produce blades in the shadows that are in the users field of vison. This blades have the potential to "cut all things" and can produce black and crimson cursed flames.

Sephiroth Graal: Grants the user power over souls and information on Life.

Incinerate Anthem: It has the ability to generate and control purple colored Holy Flames that can incinerate Devils.

Absolute Demise: It wields immense ice-based powers, which is capable of freezing an entire area, turning it into a frozen world. At its maximum range, it can lock an entire small county within a crystal of ice as long as the user wishes to, befitting a Longinus.