Vengeance

How could this be happening!?

Everything was going as planned! Everything!! That stupid dragon was giving us unimaginable power! The power that we needed to take back what was rightfully ours!

Only for her and any trace that she was helping us to disappear!

It all started when groups of us were wiped off the map. Entire legions of devils just disappeared one after another. We originally thought that this was those fakers doing. They must have finally decided to end us once and for all.

The higher ups were not as scared of the super devils as we probably should be. So were more than ready to take this to them as well! We gathered our armies and sent them forward in battle against those usurpers.

Except they never seemed to have made it. They were erased in a instant.

It was then that we realized that it was not the new Satan factions doing. After all they are to weak willed to slaughter their enemy's in such a fashion. This had to have been someone else, but who?

We do not know. All of us are nervous but I, Shalba Beelzbub, will not stand for this! We are the decedents of the original Satan's! It is our right to rule this world! We will not lie down and take this!

I demanded of Ophis to give us more power. Power we could use to defeat these fools! Ophis closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them she showed the first every emotion that I have ever seen from her. She smiled, not just any smile but a smile filled with smugness before she just left and with her all the power she gave us.

I screamed in rage at this. How dare she just leave!

I then calmed down and realized our situation. We no longer have the power Ophis and we still have to combat this new enemy. Both Creuserey Asmodeus and Katerea Leviathan could not see how fucked we are. Still I summoned them and the only person that could help us.

Rizevim: You would dare summon me? Well it better be interesting! HAHAHAHHAHA!

Rizevim Livan Lucifer, the only son of Lucifer. The Prince of Devils. He has been called the Crystallization of Malice. A man that tells jokes that hold no weight and are full of ill intent. Someone that I would like to stay away from but he is needed now.

Shalba: You and every other old Satan faction member is being targeted by a unknow force. We must band together and fight this enemy!

 We must band together and fight this enemy!