Rebirth

"This is where the fun begins!" Cath sang.

Merlin was not ready for multiple Cath Palug's to appear. Nor was he expecting them all to fire spells at him. However even if Cath has copied his skills, they are still his skills. As such he quickly understands that all of this is a illusion and only one of these Cath's is real.

That did little as when he dodged the attack he was met with the Spear of Morgan. Seemingly playing the part of a knight while Cath helps as a supporting mage. He makes illusions to help evade her attacks but Cath can see right threw them and informs Morgan of the real him.

Irritating Merlin as he taps his staff on the ground and a large magic circle appears on the ground and in the sky. Both of them rotate as multiple chimeras are summoned by Merlin. They, being enhanced by Merlin, charge at Cath to distract him.

The fight with Morgan coming to a stalemate as even when she lands an attack it does nothing to him. Absolutely nothing. Its as if... they are not hitting him.

"Avalon..."Morgan whispers harshly.

She could see it. The Ever-distant Utopia shines brightly within the body of the Magus of Flowers. Thus nothing can harm wizard at the moment. The greatest protection that this world has to offer is in her opponent's hands. Making him immortal.

At least he should be.

Morgan used more of her power as the predator piece responded to her desires. Allowing her attack faster. Stronger. Pushing Merlin into a corner as she got him right where she wants him. She swung her lance as Merlin blocked with his own sword.

"For what reason did you join Aizen? Was it for this? To take your revenge on me?" Merlin asked.

Morgan shook her head as she answered. "Maybe in the beginning but I have changed. This small amount of time I have spent with Aizen and the others have been eye opening. I have found errors in my goals and the way I have acted and fixed them. Now I will wish for is knowledge, wisdom, and power. With those things I can protect what I have now."

Merlin looked at her in shock. The Morgan he remembers was a wicked and cruel women who would do anything to rule Camelot. As some sort of twisted sense of justice for all of the bad things that have happened to her, she would even kill her family.

"I'm glad. I truly am. If only I could change like you..." Merlin said as he whispered that last part. Having had time to reflect when he was imprisoned.

Yet as he was talking Morgan has finished her preparations and have relayed to Cath her plan to bring down Merlin. He did not expect a unfamiliar voice to resound within the area.

"Bakudō #63. Sajō Sabaku"

With those words a ethereal chain made of light formed above Merlin and bound him in a instant. The chains wrapped around his upper body and held his arms in place. He looked at where he heard to voice in shock as Cath Palug stood before him once again but this time in a different form.

 He looked at where he heard to voice in shock as Cath Palug stood before him once again but this time in a different form