True Red Dragon Emperor

"We meet again, Evil Dragon"

The sound of metal clashing against something equally as strong resounded out within the area as Siegfried blocked the attack of the Red Dragon Emperor. Sukuna grinned viciously as he as one of his hands slammed into the chest of the slayer.

The dragon slayer did not move a inch as he swung his sword horizontally. Sukuna blocked this by summoning a red gauntlet. The green gem on the side glowed as a blast of energy shot out and knocked the sword away.

"This time I will slaughter you!"

"BOOST!"

Sukuna kicked Siegfried back before charging up energy in two of his hands. He then punched this balls of energy and they expanded as they launched at Siegfried. The slayer cut the first one in half and dodged the second one. Mid dodge, Sukuna appeared behind him with buzzing sound.

"This is the end!"

As his hand was about to pierce Siegfried's weak spot, his noble phantasm, Balmung, released a blue energy as it propelled Siegfried and allowed him to make a complete 180 turn and cut off the hand of Sukuna.

He jumped back as looked at the Evil Dragon with confusion.

"You said that you would go all out. Why do you not use your Balance Breaker?" Asked Siegfried.

He then could see it. Sukuna eyes shinned with green light. His previous pink hair is now fading into dark red. Near his 2 pair of eyes you can clearly make out dragon scales. That is the reason. As Sukuna and Ddraig become one being he no longer has access to the forms of the Boost Gear. As Ddraig is the power source, so soon those forms will be his normal state.

As Sukuna regrew his arm it was no longer human like. Red scales instead of skin and claws instead of fingers. It will not be much longer now.

"I have no need to take power from my self. Right, Partner?" Yelled Sukuna.

"Of course. Soon it will not matter anyway." Ddraig spoke ominously.

Siegfried did not like Ddraig's tone of voice. What ever they are planning is not good for anyone. He will end this now. He raised his sword into the air as a pillar of blue light was released from his sword.

 He raised his sword into the air as a pillar of blue light was released from his sword

"The Evil Dragon will be vanquished. All will be separated into Light and Shadow. In this moment the world reaches its twilight. Now fall---Balmung!" Proclaimed Siegfried.

As the light descended on Sukuna he grinned. Ddraig readied himself as this was the moment they need for evolution. Both of them had the same thought as the dragon slaying noble phantasm hit them.

                       'This is it!'