Primate Murder

This shocked Morgan. For Aizen to even know of the beast is impressive but to know that she knows where he is is something else entirely. It shows his knowledge.

The White Beast is the son of Gaia. A creature born with nothing that humans have. No sense of self, reason, family, anything. Thus he envied humanity and killed all of the humans that he saw. How dare such weak beings have what he desires and yet overlook it so easily. It infuriated the beast and eventually the beast was defeated by the knights of the round table and forced to flee. Only Morgan, her sister, and Merlin know where it know rests.

And know Aizen will know to.

Morgan: The beast rests in a separate dimension. A place that he was able to reach by clawing its way through space and time itself. A feat that it would show regularly. I can show you the entrance he left if you so wish my Lord.

Aizen opened a Garganta while shaking his head.

Aizen: That will not be needed. Follow me threw here and think of the place where he rests. I will do the rest.

She did as told and they soon arrived at the said dimension. It is a place filled with wild life, wilderness, and open fields. It seems that the beast know as "Primate Murder" likes these types of things. Even with its limited mental prowess.

Aizen: You can leave now. I will return shortly and all of you shall be given the power you need to realize your dreams.

She bowed her head and went back threw the portal. Aizen will have to set aside some time to make sure that all of his new peerage members learn to get along. Otherwise the risk of infighting at the wrong times is high.

Aizen then Shunpoed over to where he sensed the beast. The said beast lying down on a large hill asleep. A mix between a fox and a wolf with claws sharp enough to cut reality. 

Aizen: My, My

Aizen: My, My. What a interesting power you posses...

The beasts eyes snapped open and looked directly at Aizen before standing and roaring with enough force uproot all of the trees for miles behind Aizen.

Aizen: So loud.

The beast the charged at Aizen with enough force to break the ground around him. Aizen met him with a empowered fist to the face that knocked him back a bit. Cath then swiped his tail at Aizen who was not expecting it to grow and rap around him. Trapping him in place with the beast.

The beast then tried to bite down on him with its claws but he merely spoke.

Aizen: Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi

A black box then entrapped them inside and the gravity it produced caused the beast to stop its actions. Then blade like structures then pierced through the coffin and caused multiple wounds on the beast that made him let go of Aizen.

Aizen: Unlike Alatreon you do not possess logical thought. I will have to completely dominate you.

Aizen then raised his right hand towards the beast and a dark red energy formed. This energy being the power of destruction that he gained from Sirzechs and other minor bael clan members. Multiple beams of destruction then surged towards the white beast.

Cath Palug, who has already healed from his injures, knew the danger of this attack and took off and ran away from them. Yet they followed him while matching his speed. Using his instincts his dodged them as he ran and used his tail to smack them to destroy them.

When he had finally destroyed the last one he looked around for Aizen but did not see him. He then used his superior sense of smell and located him but it was to late. Aizen, who is floating above him, thrusted his hands forward and spoke.

Aizen: Hadō #57. Daichi Ten'yō!

The ground broke apart as the beast lost its footing. He looked up at Aizen who was smirked at him. He watched at Aizen clasped his hands together as all of the surrounding rocks began condense on one spot. Cath tried to escape by clawing his way out but the the rocks are being reinforced by Aizens power which took the beast to long to break as he was sealing in a compact sphere.

 Cath tried to escape by clawing his way out but the the rocks are being reinforced by Aizens power which took the beast to long to break as he was sealing in a compact sphere

Then Aizen shunpoed beside the small planetoid and purple energy began to gather around him. This energy then shaped itself into 5 dragons that radiated with incredible power. Yet Aizen was not finished. The dragons then gained a red hew to it as added the power of destruction to it. The destructive damage that the dragons can cause being increased 100 fold!

 The destructive damage that the dragons can cause being increased 100 fold!

Aizen: Hadō #99. Goryūtenmetsu!

The 5 dragons then converged on the planetoid and wrapped themselves around it. Their power destroying it and reaching Cath Palug. They went further and enclosed Primate Murder in themselves. Then they exploded causing the dimension itself to crumble. A entire planet being destroyed.

When the dust settled. Aizen floated he where he sensed the severely weakened beast. He is missing two entire legs and a entire side of his face. His tail which had been rapped around him being almost completely destroyed. Yet the beast remained awake and watched as Aizen approached him.

He tried to move. To get away from the being. Thinking that he will finish the job and he will die. His injures were to potent and he could barely whither in pain. Aizen stood right in front of his large eye and stared into his soul.

Aizen: Submit yourself to me. You will soon die from your wounds. Serve me and you will never have to lie beaten like this ever again. You will gain all of that which you envy from humans. 

The beast could not understand the mans words. Yet he did know that he will save him if he followed him. The mans intent is as clear as day after all. Those dragons did not kill him on purpose. So he simply closed his remaining eye and Aizen got his answer.

He summoned two pawn pieces and they flew into the beasts chest. His injures began to heal but his form shrank. He now resembles the size of a baby cat and is asleep. Aizen picked him up and let him rest in his hands as he spoke out loud.

Aizen: I see. So your desire to understand humans has lead you to restart your life. So as you age you will acquire the intelligence of man.

Aizen then opened a Garganta as the dimension around him was finally destroyed as he left. Aizen smirked at his achievement. Soon entire multiverses will fall just like this universe. Aizen will have achieved his ultimate goal. To...

Transend All