Alpha

"The King of Magic, huh?"

They stood parallel to each other as Aizen analyzed his opponent. Solomon his know for his summoning magic and his creation of most know magics to date. His legend is only beat by Gilgamesh and his rings were said to be a symbol of his wisdom.

Meaning that his opponent his clever and smart. Much like him. Unlike the Alatreon and Cath Palug who were unable to keep up with his plans this man has a clear advantage over Aizen. Not only has he limited him from using any spell based attacks but he has a cheat ability that surpasses Aizens.

EX-Clairvoyance

"Yes. You are Aizen Sosuke. The one Gilgamesh spoke of. I must destroy you here before you cause more damage." Spoke Solomon.

He then raised his hand forward and reality seemed to glitch before a tremor shook the underworld. Then multiple tentacle like structures ripped apart the ground as they emerged. They have hundreds of eyes lining their body as all of them stared at Aizen. These being Solomon's familiars. The 72 Demon Gods.

Aizen looked at these beings with a disgusted expression

Aizen looked at these beings with a disgusted expression. This looks like something straight out of Hentai.

"I see. What a interesting power. You did not summon these creatures from another dimension. In fact the 72 demon god pillars do not even exist in reality. You have the power to summon them from fiction itself. A formidable technique but you cannot best me with numbers alone." Aizen said.

Yet Solomon was not finished there. He began to chant.

"The Time of Coronation Hath Come, I am the Beginning of Eternity. Ars Paulina."

A dimension closed in around both Solomon and Aizen as their surroundings changed. Aizen now stood on a large rock in front of a giant pearly white throne. Siting upon that throne is Solomon. The demon gods are scattered around the area.

The meaning of Solomon bringing out his reality marble is simple

The meaning of Solomon bringing out his reality marble is simple. He is weak physically and Aizen is not. While he can control all energy based attacks that Aizen sends his way he will not take the chance of letting Aizen get close to him. While sitting on this throne he cannot run out of magic energy.

The battle begins with the eyes of the demon gods glowing before they all shot beams of red energy at Aizen. He uses the Kankara formula to manipulate them so that they don't hit him but for some reason that fails causing all of them to hit him. 

As the dust from the explosion disappears you can see Aizen without any injures on him. Only his outfit is messed up from the attack. He smirks as he figures out why he could not manipulate them. The Rings of Solomon hold absolute control over magic. Thus it has more power than the formula and can override it.

"Nice trick" Spoke Aizen mockingly.

In the end that matters little. As they fired again, Aizen soared threw the air as he dodged every single one of the thousands of attacks with his superior speed. By no means was this a walk in the park, however. For it seems like they know were he is going to go before he does. Its because of Telos Karma that the probability of him being hit has been lowered. As such even with their predictions they cannot hit him.  

He arrives at the first demon god as his sword appears in his hand. He makes quick work of the hentai monster and it is soon in pieces in the ground. Aizen watched in interest as the demon god suddenly returned to its prime condition with no sighs of having been cut to pieces.

Aizen suddenly smirked as he looked over at Solomon.

"Your stalling. These demon gods are knitted together as one. They have one fate. As such they will not die as long as single one of them exists. Making them the ultimate army. In the end this is all pointless, Solomon. What ever you are waiting for will not save you." Promised Aizen.

Solomon made no indication of even hearing the words of Aizen but that did not matter. Aizen now has these ants to deal with. Thus as they fired at him once more Aizen disappeared with a burst of speed and instantly 20 demon gods were cut down.

That was not good enough as they instantly healed and began firing once again. Aizens needs to destroy all 72 of them in the same instant. Otherwise it was all for nothing. So he speeds up. He transcends past his previous speed, Massively FTL

He goes faster and faster. Each time killing more and more demon gods. They are not easy to kill either. It would take seconds for a servant like Scáthach to even kill one demon god. Aizen has to kill all of them at the exact same time while unable to use anything other than his physical capabilities.

25. 27. 29. 31. 33. 36. 38. 41. 45. 46. 48. 52. 54. The Hogyoku working overtime as it follows the will of Aizen. His desire. Yet, no matter how many times he gets stronger Aizen gets increasingly more frustrated as his desires grow.

Solomon takes this time to pay him back for mocking him.

"Its impossible. Maybe if I allowed you to use your spells you might be able to accomplish such a feat. But that's not happening. Just accept it, Aizen Sosuke. There are things that even you cannot do. You are not omnipotent." Berates Solomon.

Then it happened. His power skyrocketed as his desire soared. Who was this man to tell him his limits?! He has no limits! Aizen desires allowed him to ascend even further. Leaving the realm of Massively FTl, and even past Massively FTL+.

The demon gods then ceased to exist. Aizen cut all of them to nothing with his sword alone. He cut them all so many times that not even a single atom remained. All of them died without a single instance passing. 

Aizen can now traverse any distance with no time passing. A feat that Solomon has only witnessed Gilgamesh do. He saw how Aizen gained more and more speed but this is just insane and now with the demon gods gone he has to take matters into his own hands. 

After all his Noble Phantasm has not finished its preparations.   

"It seems that Gilgamesh was right. I saw this happen. In the future. I just did not want to believe it. In the end it does not matter. I will get rid of you here and now." Stated Solomon.

Suddenly Aizen was hit with something that sent him flying back. This should have been impossible considering the fact that Aizen is above things like distance and speed but Aizen understands what happened.

Solomon used time magic and slowed down his time. Making him slower and unable to respond to his attack. Aizen just grins as he holds his sword in front of him. Calling upon countless years of experience in his Zanjustsu and Hakuda to fight his opponent    

"I will crush you." Aizen promised.

Solomon just raised his hand as numerus magic circles appeared. A battle of the likes this universe has not seen since Gilgamesh and Enkidu has finally begun in earnest. A battle between Physical and Magical prowess's . 

"Then come at me...

Interloper!