Peace? There is no Peace!

The sun set as darkness descend upon Kouh town.

Earlier in the day was the open house of kouh academy, where all of the students family could show up and see how they did in school.

The Gremory family showed up with the exception of Venelana Gremory and Millicus Gremory. Sirzechs used this time to tease his little sister and even asked Issei Hyoudou what he thinks would happen if he used Boost of his sisters bust.

Let's just say that Ddraig erased any doubts in his mind about Issei gaining the title Boob Dragon. How lucky he is that Aizen appeared and saved him from his cruel fate.

The Sitri's also showed up with the Serena gushing over his youngest children and Slivers trying to calm her and Serafall down. Serafall also gained quite the following in the gym.

Now though it is time for the meeting for peace. The Three Factions have come together to discuss the actions of Kokabiel. While Azzazl offered a peace treaty to show his unwillingness to go to war.

Aizen has great plans for this day and finally he will no longer have to act and can finally get along with his plans. The world shall witness his greatness at last.
________________________________

The student council room has been remodeled to a more appropriate place for a meeting. All of its furniture has been removed and now in the middle of the room is a large table with 4 tables placed around it.

On one side of the table we have 2 Great Satan's. One of them being Sirzechs Lucifer. While the other is Serafall Leviathan. Both of them being the big siblings of the high-class devils present. With them is Grayfia Lucifuge, who is know as "The Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation"

 With them is Grayfia Lucifuge, who is know as "The Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On another side is a blond haired man with green eyes that possesses 12 gold wings on his back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On another side is a blond haired man with green eyes that possesses 12 gold wings on his back. Showcasing the fact that he is the leader of heaven. With him is Irina Shidou, a newly reincarnated angel who is able to express and feel lust without falling. I do not know how that's possible.

 I do not know how that's possible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Transcendent Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें