~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~

"It says, housemates please take a seat." Max says as he walks into the living room. "Wonder what this is about?" Holly stretches as she walks in between Grace and Chip.

"Hi, what's going on?" The screen turns on. "Fucking hell, it's bash." Holly laughs as she sits down on the sofa, next to Harry.

"I've got a beanie on because I ain't got no trim, but still. Looking cute. But, all I'm saying is listen, bunk beds, long day fam. But, anyways it's time for one of my favourite challenges, the luxury drop. So, head over to the challenge area, right now." He says, making everyone cheer.

"Is that my fucking book?" Holly walks up to the table, pointing to her secret item.

"Housemate, you may have noticed things going missing."

"Yes, we have." Ilyas says. "Well obviously, I ripped my bed apart for my book to be in here." Holly scoffs pointing to the table.

"Grace has been stealing your items."

"You fucking slag." Holly looks to Grace, the keeling girl giving her an awkward smile. "I hate you." Holly laughs shaking her head. "You love me." Grace leans closer to her. "Your right, I do." Holly leans in hugging the girl. "Woah, I thought they were gonna kiss." Max holds his arms up.

"These items are now a part of the luxury drop. Congratulations Grace, you've passed your secret challenge."

"Suck all of your mothers. Except for you Hollybolly." Grace turns to her housemates. "Yeah, respect mummy Sue." Holly nods her head, pointing to the podcaster. "Love you, mum." The brunette holds up a heart to the camera.

"Each team must bet their luxury items on the answers to multiple choice questions. Items placed on the correct answer will be kept, items placed on incorrect answers will be dropped." Harry reads from behind Holly. "Doesn't sound too hard." Holly shrugs, as Harry walks to the front of the room.

"Which football manager recently appeared in the music video of Stormzy's song 'Mel Made Me Do It? One, Quique Sánchez Flores. Two, Sit Alex Ferguson. Three, Antonio Conte. Or, Jose Mourinho." Harry reads looking at his team.

"It's Mourinho." Holly says. "It's four." Max holds up four fingers. "It's a million per cent right." Billy nods.

"There's no way it's wrong." Billy says as Harry walks to the other side of the table. "Dairy milk put a dairy milk." Billy says to Harry as he moves stuff onto it.

"Milky bar, pizza, pancakes." Billy lists of. "Put bagels." Holly points to him. Holly and her team clap their hands when Harry moves all of it onto number four.

"Number four, Jose Mourinho, everything on number four. Locked in." Harry says the team wait for a minute in complete silence, to see if they got it right or not. As one, two, and three, slides drop they jump up and down.

"How many studio albums does Taylor Swift have?" Harry reads but before he can read out the answers Holly interrupts him. "Ten, it's ten." Holly stands up and points to the man.

"It's ten." She says" You sure?" Harry asks her. "I know my wife Harry, it's ten." Holly nods her head. "Okay, number two, ten studio albums, locked in." Harry says after moving everything.

"I told you." Holly throws her hands in the air as the number two slide doesn't drop like the others. "That's unfair, you have a literal Swifty on your team." Chip points. "Stop being a loser Chipo." Holly laughs shaking her head.

"Which two colours make up the DHL logo? Red and yellow, red and brown, yellow and brown, red and orange." Harry reads. "It's one." Billy is quick to say.