~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~

"Oh, when you dipped your bread in milk." Niko says. "That's disgusting." Grace shakes her head, remembering the moment. "And then your reaction as well." He laughs, pointing to Grace.

"They put that in?" Max asks. "Yeah, they put that in." Niko nods, making everyone laugh. "That was fucking disgusting." Holly pretends to be sick.

"You haven't even tried it to judge it Holls." Niko tells her. "I don't need to, it's fucking vile. Who wants soggy bread? Not me, that's who." She complains, shaking her head.

"So, everyone was laughing at me for having Nutella bread and milk. But, the mayor of London is actually gonna try it. And he's going to tell me if it's nice." Max says, looking at the camera in the kitchen. "Here we go, Max Khadar special." Niko smiles, picking up the bread.

"Anna, babe. You seriously need to dump him, this is fucking atrocious behaviour. Are you seriously gonna kiss him once he comes out of this house? You can kiss me instead." The Lewis girl smiles cheekily, looking at the camera.

"Max Khadar special, that's the one." The boy laughs. "I'm gonna be sick." Holly heaves, watching as Niko eats the food combo. "Are you alright?" Rachel puts her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Stay away from me then." Grace takes a big step away from the brunette.

"Nope, something is definitely coming up." Holly shakes her head, running upstairs into the bathroom. "Is she alright?" Rachel turns around and looks at Chip.

"Dunno why everyone's looking at me. Just because I'm her boyfriend doesn't mean I know everything that's wrong with her." He looks at the housemates.

"It kinda does tho." Liv shrugs, looking at him. "Yeah, it does. I'm gonna go and check on her." He points upstairs walking up there.

Holly's POV:

"Babe, you alright?" Chip knocks on the door, letting me know he's coming in. "I'm fine." I mumble, leaning on the toilet seat. "Your lucky I went to the toilet last. I wiped the seat down." Chip mentions sitting down next to me.

"Wow, my hero." I sarcastically say, slowly turning to face him. "What's just happened?" Chip leans back on the wall. "I don't have a clue." I shrug, laying on the floor. "Come here." Chip opens his arms. "No, if I'm potentially ill, I don't really wanna give it to you." I refuse.

"If I had my phone right now, I'd send you one of them memes you like saying, I don't give a shit." Chip laughs, leaning forward and grabs my hand.

"Leave me be." I laugh, as he pulls me towards him. "No, tell me what's wrong." He puts me between his legs, pushing my head into his chest.

"Dunno, I was alright then fucking Niko eats that shitty food combo, and wadabing wadaboom I'm sick." I scoff, yawning. "You're never usually sick." Chip shakes his head, as he strokes my head.

"I'm aware, not even when we had to eat Theo's shitty carbonara." I laugh, wrapping my arms around him. "That was a shitty carbonara." Chip agrees with me, making us both laugh.

"I won that series by far." Holly shakes her head. "I mean, you only got like, a couple of points higher than me. So, not that much." Chip shakes his head. "My roast was banging, was it not?" I look up at my boyfriend.

"It was the best meal I ate. And the best meal the boys ate as well." Chip tells me. "I love you." I smile, playing with his beard. "I love you." Chip smiles, looking down at me.

"Don't try and kiss me, knob-head." I scoff, moving my head to the side when Chip starts to lean down. "Why?" Chip questions. "Maybe because I've just been sick, and my breath fucking sticks." I rebuked, shaking my head.