~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~

"Where Liv?" Destini asks as everyone sits on the sofa. "I don't know." Kate shrugs. "And Holly, where's she?" Chip stands up. "She went to go and talk to Liv, I'm pretty sure she's in her bed now." Billy looks at him.

"Thanks." Chip nods at him, before walking to the other room. "Babe?" Chip questions, not seeing anyone in the room. "Holly, I know you're there." Chip leans on the bunk bed frame, looking down at Holly moving under the duvet.

"I'm not here." Holly says, making Chip laugh. "What are you doing?" He asks, sitting on his bed. "Being depressed." Holly says before Chip pulls the diver off her head. "What's wrong?" He asks her.

"You'll find out soon enough." The brunette sighs. "Everyone's waiting in the living room for us." Chip stands up. "I don't want to go." Holly crosses her arms. "You have to, come on." He grabs his girlfriend's hands and pulls her up.

"Can I at least bring my duvet?" Holly looks at him. "Here, I'll bring it in." Chip smiles, taking the duvet and holding it. "Such a gentleman." Holly leans into him. "She's out!" Grace shouts. "Yep, I'm here." Holly holds up her thumb.

"Where's Liv?" Destini asks Holly. "Don't talk to me." Holly shakes her head. "Didn't do anything wrong, but okay." Destini laughs, leaning back. "Is she serious right now?" The brunette scoffs, pointing at the girl.

"This morning you told footasylum who you think deserves to leave the locked-in house." Holly reads, making everyone gasp. "Shut..." Grace stops herself from talking covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh no." Chip throws the cover on Holly.

"Who do you think deserves to leave first?"

"Oh, that is the best question you've asked me all day, Destini." Max says, coming onto the screen.

"Why?"

"She's jarring, the most jarring ting I've ever met in my life, on a gang ting. She's also so rude to Holly like Holl is my sister you can't be rude to her." He scoffs.

"To be fair, Destini I feel like things did get to her yesterday. So, I do feel like she's kind off ready mentally ready to go home." The screen changes to Billy.

"Oh easy, Destini's been a right bitch, she doesn't deserve to go home, she needs to go home. Do you know how jarring she is? And I know she's gonna be watching this but I don't give two shits, that's how I feel." Holly comes on the screen, whilst scoffing.

"I'm gonna pick the most quietest person and pick Liv. Even though Liv and I are friends, I think we're friends in the way she wouldn't give a shit, if I said that." Chip explains.

"As much as it pains me to say, I'd have to say, Max. Just because of his habits and it's so tough to live with him. Like, I really wish I watched the show before I came on." Olivia then gets out on the screen.

"I think it's Rachel; Rachel deserves to leave first. Because, she's bottom of the table, I think she's been bottom of the leaderboard since the first day." Ilyas says on the screen.

"Okay, this is just me analysing my surroundings, and I'd say that uh Liv packed up her makeup bag and stuff, you know? And she's ready to leave and I feel like she's in that I don't really care era." Kate explains.

"Who deserves to leave? Chip he's got enough money. I'll miss him but he's got enough." Grace gets put on the screen, making Holly laugh. "You bitch." She points to her friend. "Even though Holly would like, sulk around all day." Grace then adds on.

"Ima have to say, Holly, like for no reason she's been being a bitch for no reason. Like, I've done fuck all, so I have to say her." Destini comes on the screen. "I'm the one being a bitch?" Holly scoffs, pointing to herself.